Anupriya interview with written update - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
can anyone post d written update plz plz plz...
Thanks for sharing...
Lovely interview.. ❀️
tfs
but i need written update alsoπŸ€”
I'll work on the WU now and post it soon! πŸ˜‰ <3
Here's the WU. Sorry for any mistakes, I couldn't hear it properly, so forgive me! <3 <3

The interviewer (Shweta) begins by asking APK how she is. She replies she's fine.

Shweta: 1st question, your fans want to know where their Taani is and what she's upto.

APK: First of all, I want to come out of this: "Taani". My name is Anupriya Kapoor. It's been quite a while since "Taani" has finished. Almost a year.  So keeping her behind, Anupriya Kapoor is not shooting these days. I'm relaxing for now. I did a reality show a while back. In 2012, roughly, I'll be coming back with a new project, but not before 2012.

Shweta: Alot of people really like yours and Harshad's Jodi. In fact, they're in demand and they would like to know when they can see you and Harshad together again.

APK: It's hard to say when we will be seen in a show together. Because it's not down to just us two to make a show. There are other factors, like production house, a channel and a story. So I don't know about that but we are always shown on news channels, in magazines. We give interviews. So off screen as in out of a show they have seen us together like even after a show has ended. In Friendship Day, new years day, birthdays. But as in a show: I can't say because he's already doing a show. And if I pick a show it'll be with somebody else so I don't know when they'll be able to see us together on screen.

Shweta: For your fans, you are their "Angel". Can you share 5 beauty tips with them:

APK: I don't know... The first thing is to feel it inside. If you feel you are beautiful then you are beautiful. Nobody needs to tell you that are or you're not. So feel beautiful from within.

Secondly: Drink alot of water. Your skin gets dry really easily so drink of alot of water. My skin gets really dry so I drink alot of water. At least 10 to 12 glasses in a day, if not more.

Then there's the heat. I live in Dehli so I know that the heat can get too much. You should always apply sun block. Never step out without it because you can tan within two minutes.

Try and stay away from all the chemical things that can harm us

(I couldn't hear the rest of the sentence because of the noise in the background!)

And lastly I would say: eat healthy. If you eat healthy, it shows on your skin, your whole body and everything. If you eat junk and then over eat. Then that shows on your skin. So eat the right amount and eat healthy.

Shweta: It was your birthday on the 26th, what did you do?

APK: I had dinner with my family and then I went to the Temple. And then the day before, I went and celebrated my birthday with my friends. A very low profile and a very simple birthday.

Shweta: Christmas is just around the corner. Do you have any plans?

APK: I don't have any plans. I'm a very boring person, you know? I always stay at home. I never go out and party because I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't enjoy clubbing. So I stay at home.

Shweta: 3 wishes you would ask from Santa Claus

APK: Santa Claus? I'm not a kid anymore!

Shweta: Even after growing up, people would ask things from Santa Claus so... what are those 3 wishes? Your fans have asked these questions!

APK: If you asked me for my 3 wishes: I never lose hope in life.  Hope in anything. In my personal life or my professional life. Because if a person loses hope, and motivation, then that's the end of that person. It's like a dead person on this earth.

Secondly I'd want to do good work. I want to do qualitative work, not quantitative work. That may mean less projects, but I'll try and do things that are of quality.

Lastly, I would just say that God always blesses me. But end of the day whatever happens, happens for the best. I never ask for things in life from God, I just pray to God that you do whatever is best for me. I'm not asking for anything, but whatever you do, you do what is best for me. So these are the 3 things.

Shweta: A message for your fans

APK: I know my fans have been waiting to see me on screen...

Shweta: Yeah. They have totally gone mad, seriously. They are demanding so badly. Everyone has gone mad.

APK: I am trying to keep in touch with my friends through media and through you people. Thanks to you. All of you. But I would want to tell my fans that they will have to wait for some time to see me back on screen. Because I am planning something but they'll have to wait and they'll have to forgive me for keeping them waiting for so long. I know they want to see me. I get mails and messages from unknown, random numbers but I know they are really waiting but they'll have to wait, for at least a couple of months.

Shweta: And can you please give us a message for our website

APK: I want to wish you all the best. Hopefully next year, your site will have a big name.

Shweta: Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for written update
thnx a lot for the WU.😳
The question asked were fab as I said before.⭐️
Just loved the answers by Anu.😍
Anu waiting for your comeback desperately.😍😍
Thanks for the Written upd.. Lubz.  πŸ˜›
Waiting Waiting Waiting!  
Thanks for the update lubzie... πŸ€— Mwaahh...❀️

Loved her straightforward answers... But this wait is killing..

i want to know how fans got to know her number and email id.. if someone knows, let me know too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Thanks for the update lubzie... πŸ€— Mwaahh...❀️

Loved her straightforward answers... But this wait is killing..

i want to know how fans got to know her number and email id.. if someone knows, let me know to..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
even i want the e-mail or any no.πŸ˜†