Rules & Announcements

Chaska Meter Show Ranking for 11/28/2011 to 12/4/2011 - Page 4

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
GHSP Rocksss Vijay we are defenitely being ignored😭   Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: --Thush--

We have done everything as u said and still we are in same ranking😕... For some of us Star-player Videos are not working so how can u consider it to Viewing ??? and there are so many issues and we still dint get answers for our Posts  ??

Are Ghspians Been Ignored Purposely ? Its been almost 5th Week but still No answer  Please do give us some understanding and clarification Vijay Sir.

Thank You ! 

i hate to say it but we are defenitely being ignored...and it looks like it is purposely!
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW aren't you really Happy Mr. Vijay? I am sure you are! May be you enjoy playing it unfair. May be you enjoy the fact that so many people give so much effort and you get to laugh at their faces every Monday! Let it be articles, videos, posts, discussions, all the possible "viewing"s all has been done! Yet we are exactly were we were! I guess it doesn't really matter to you does it? Of course, why would Maaneetians and their hard work matter to you? There's nothing for you in it! And there is nothing no one else can do! As its YOUR SITE! Right? Thats why you can be as unfair as you want to be and people can scream as much as they want and point out how you are doing us wrong but it doesn't matter! Thank you! 

P.S. Sorry if you dislike anything but whatever is said here has nothing wrong in it! When everything that can be done is done and yet there is not result you are going to have to hear this! 
LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i m sssooo happy that PKYEK is back in top five🤗... i really love u Abhiya🤗❤️... keep rocking guys🥳 wanna c PKYEK always in top shows...👏👏👏
It is the best show i have ever seen...😍👏🤗

LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️
faria86 thumbnail
congrats !!!! to GHSP & maaneetians/GHSPians😊
great it see the improvement 👍🏼

i know  we did so much hard work we did everything but the result is disappointed  
but keep it up gals 👏 keep up the hard work 😊
GHSP/maaneet rocks 
Edited by faria86 - 12 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

i hate to say it but we are defenitely being ignored...and it looks like it is purposely!

Seriously Its really Unfair to Us !!! How come we can be 2nd ?? We got 2 articles this week then How ?😕 Its just proves that CM systems Doesn't make any Sense Anymore !!! We are not fools to click on Flike and Glike every-time Just to Promote this Page? !! We did For our show then if it doesn't make any difference then Good Bye to this Bloody Algorithm and what ever  call system ...Im sorry if i offended anyone..i was silent all these weeks but this is high time now... ...its very  disheartening to see Our show like this after doing so much of hard work ... ! 

P.s : I Know Vijay Sir u will read but still our Comment will be ignored ... We are use to it ..All i have to say is Thanks for ur time  😊

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Seriously Its really Unfair to Us !!! How come we can be 2nd ?? We got 2 articles this week then How ?😕 Its just proves that CM systems Doesn't make any Sense Anymore !!! We are not fools to click on Flike and Glike every-time Just to Promote this Page? !! We did For our show then if it doesn't make any difference then Good Bye to this Bloody Algorithm and what ever  call system ...Im sorry if i offended anyone..i was silent all these weeks but this is high time now... ...its very  disheartening to see Our show like this after doing so much of hard work ... ! 

P.s : I Know Vijay Sir u will read but still our Comment will be ignored ... We are use to it ..All i have to say is Thanks for ur time  😊

Very Well Said Thush👏 I agree With you 😭 Seriously Its really Unfair to Us😭
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Wow IPKKND Again Nr So Happy 😍Arhi Rocks
Still image of Arnav and Khushi
Congrats Also For GHSP And PKYEK EHMMBH😳
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Very well said Thushy😭
We are the ignored clan...but now we need to work harder to keep our show on air😭
Saams thumbnail
I never believed in these algos as it didnt make any sense but its very unfair as how we maaneetians are being ignored time and again.

pls Vijay Sir..be fair in these rankings..