Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

THANK YOU TO INDIA FORUM

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

NEW IF INTERVIEW WITH PALKI, KRIYAANSH , and SWARON

Well, there have been many topics made for this new pathbreaking video, some making  aplogies to the D3 Team, some asking people to create PEACE in the Forum, and some other saying LET'S BE FRIENDS, and I genuinely VOW to all of those opinions.

But, I think we should also Thank INDIA FORUMS, for giving us BTS Videos and Interviews. Without IF, we would have never got an opportunity to know what D3 team feels about our Crazyness for the Show.

Saas Bahu Saazis ke FB Wall SPAM kar kar ke toh Thak gaye...But, looks like those people are DEAF. Not that we are not happy with all the coverages that INDIA FORUM does, but INDIA FORUM is an internet based Forum. The viewers will be limited, mostly internet users.  But,  If D3 was covered by Saas bahoo Saazis a lot of TV viewers would have been known about this MINDBLOWING show. D3 is one show that TRULY DESERVES to be NUMERO UNO (Personally, I find that show Saas Bahoo Saazis,very crappy,. Moreover I don't like that women who hosts that showπŸ˜†)

So, considering all these, I really really Appreciate and Thank INDIA FORUMS for covering ourFavourite show D3. Their videos gets posted in FB walls, and thats how a lot more people get to know whats happening in the Show.  SO, THANK YOU INDIA FORUM FOR EVERYTHING.

And, last but not the least, One question for all. 

Why are we so passionate about this show ?

My main Reason is ArSha / Kriyaansh  β€οΈ. What is yours ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arsha is the first reason
second is sharey n recky frndship..

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
first reason...Swaron/ TanHa n ViHa...then the dance , frndship...n NIL n Vicky...
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Preety, thanks for making this topic..I was hoping someone would because this is also really needed! :)

So yes, THANK YOU India Forums, for supporting us D3 fans and giving us articles and BTS's and now this Special Interview. We REALLY REALLY appreciate it, and I think you guys should know that..:)

So thank you very very very much! :) and Preety, thanks for making this topic..was really needed! (:

LOL You hate the host too of SBS? Hahahaha me too! =P She gets on my nerves so much! -__-

The reason I watch D3: TanHa/SwaRon but also the whole D3 cast! 
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why are we so passionate about this show ?

SWARON... nd yeah the dance quotient...😳
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1.ARSHA/KRIYANSH β€οΈ
2.THE DANCE
D3 gang has got the best dancers, love there danceπŸ€—
3. MASTI AND FUN IN D3πŸ€ͺ
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Jalwa Rani .. Thanks for the post ... India Forums .. we LOVE u for this !! πŸ˜³

"Aur aap dekh rahe hai SAAANNNSH BAHHUUU AUR SAAAZISH" <--- I want to throw my mother roti ka belann at my TV .. πŸ€’

And Ahhh .. I LOVE India-Forums for this REALLY .. Hum fan toh hai hi besharam .. jab tak koi humein SUNA naa de .. hum baaz nahin aate LOL Acha hua Palki maama nd TanHa / ArSha spoke up .. warna logon ko hosh nahin aani thi ! 

And my reason for watchin teh show :

TanHa β˜ΊοΈ - The Dream

SwaRon πŸ˜ - The Fairytale

I used to Love Nilesh Vicky Bromance .. sooo cute those two were and provided for a GREAT comic angle but thanks to ViHa , NiCky ka toh Pattta hi kat gaya .. πŸ˜›

And yeah .. I LOVE the Dance sequences ... specially the Dazzler waley dance sequences πŸ‘ But I want D3 to show more Hip Hop based dance seq. 
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
1. shakti
2.kriyansh
3.dance
4.dosti/masti
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My reasons for watching D3 are: