THANK YOU TO INDIA FORUM - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Nice nice post...thanks IF... love you to the core..!
and my reason is... 
1.  ArSha k looks... hayye.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
2. ArSha ka DANCE!!!😳😳
3. KriYaansh ki chemistry...!!! potrayed so well by ARSHA!!!😳
Awesome post :)
Thanks IF for such amazing bts and interviews..u guys rock ..
Main reason of watching D3 is ArSha/KriYaansh<3<3..jst love their chemistry and 2nd reason is Vicky..he's so cute..
Hahaha preety
That host hehe
but baki do i even need to say why i watch this show
😊Firstly Arsha/KriYansh. n then of course swaron, viha n all the other mambers of the D3 cast,dance, masti, dil, love...there r so many things why i luv D3πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š. n also 'cause i luv dance.πŸ˜† last but not the least thank you india forums. without you we would not have got so many bts, interviews...D3 rocks
ArSha/KriYaansh !!!!! β€οΈ
Jalwa Rani thank you for making this post πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you India Forums for supporting D3 fans soo much and updating us with the BTS and latest interviews...

Reasons for watching D3??
1. SwaRon
2. ArSha
3. Dance especially Dazzlers waala πŸ˜³
my reason to watch d3...KRIYAANSH...coz of thier deadly chemistry... everytime i watch them sharing screen i feel like...ooo...
den all masti friendship...hehehehe vicky's deewanapan nd nilesh superb comedy...hehehe... love nil's dialogs nd raps...gimme d beat guys...:P...sharon jealousy ummm i loved it...nd my cutiepie swayam...
heheheh at last i would like to thank india forums...thanks for giving us thier interviews and all...heheheh just becoz of these stuff i have made an if account,,,,lolzz...:P
Edited by killerbinny - 12 years ago
my main reason both kriyaansh and swaron( love them both) and also reyam friendship...cant 4gt dance part though
arsha, swaron, recky, kricky, reyam, nicky, nimmi, bharka, viha, rimar, kriyansh and many more