Balika Vadhu

want anandi to hate jagya for his msdeeds

anshansh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜† how much this man shows care for anandi now sudenly why did n't he come to rescue anandi when she was in hospital for treatment in jaipur and his misbehaviours  i just wait to see anandi hating jagya but still she is increasing her luv for him i just can't understand what the director is trying to show between them   ,he had illicit relations and then bay he calls anandi for this news and then they show anandi crying again she forgets evrything after kidnappping what is going to be proved by this u ditch so much like a thing to someone and then u show that person now concerned very confusing serial makers and writer or cv's don't want fast  change in track keep on dragging  πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑till we  stop watching it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
BV CVs are declaring about "soul connection" " true attraction" "deep relation" everyday at the end of the episode!

They want to show J coming back to A - which would mean JA's marriage is the winner. It doesn't matter whether A accepts him or not.
Their strong bond, their relation will triump over JG relation.

I have only one question for the BV CVS?

What is the base of their relation? If they would not have got married in childhood, they would not have known each other. Even if they would have known each other and were best of friends, there is no guarantee that they would have fallen for each other. Their "love" was a result of social conditioning.

So, if they are having "soul connection" ,  " true attraction" etc etc, it 's because of their childhood marriage and the time they spent together in childhood due to the marriage.

In a way, BV CVs are declaring child marriage a winner!! great!
anshansh thumbnail
beside childmarriage they want to prove that ja ga  r noti n tru luv it is frdship which this man messed with attraction for city life and anandi s his tru luv which he will now understand ,and 
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes the current track is very confusing..and i m super confused now..πŸ˜•

i can understand what's anandi's condition..but i m not understanding jaggya..and what the CVs r showing..πŸ˜•
in yesterday's episode i felt like crying..😭..i hate jaggya!!..😑 why he did all these to anandi?..if he cares for her so much!..πŸ˜• can anyone plz explain it that what is going on?..
does jaggya really love anandi?..or its just he is doing this bcoz he is guilty?..πŸ˜• yesterday he talked like this as if he was waiting for anandi's call..as if he so much wants to talk with her..

last sunday i was watching one bengali movie called "iti mrinalini"..in dat movie some good dialogues were there which touched me..i felt its so like anandi and jaggya's relationship..i want to share it here..

there are many kind of love..not every love ends with a successful marriage..and it is also true that if the two person who were in love didn't get married..dat doesn't mean dat it was not a true love..dey can be friends for life without marrying each other..dey can love each other without staying together..a successful marriage can not always define the love between two person!..
there are one more kind of love..love which don't expect anything..an unconditional love..i felt anand't love is dis kind of love..but i m not understanding jaggaya's caring for anandi now..
Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel jagya n anandi r friends,they have childhood bond,which cannot be broken,he doesnt love her but she is his family,they have grown up together.can ul forget ur childhood best frnd ever?no,there might misunderstanding,we al r humans,we sometimes hurt each other bt we cannot forget each other.
monamie111 thumbnail

i don't kno jaggya loves anandi or not..but i feel that they r more than friends..i m really confused..CVs r confusing me..

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monamie111

last sunday i was watching one bengali movie called "iti mrinalini"..in dat movie some good dialogues were there which touched me..i felt its so like anandi and jaggya's relationship..i want to share it here..

there are many kind of love..not every love ends with a successful marriage..and it is also true that if the two person who were in love didn't get married..dat doesn't mean dat it was not a true love..dey can be friends for life without marrying each other..dey can love each other without staying together..a successful marriage can not always define the love between two person!..
there are one more kind of love..love which don't expect anything..an unconditional love..i felt anand't love is dis kind of love..but i m not understanding jaggaya's caring for anandi now..

So true !
There was also an old b/w movie w Nutan n some unknown guy where this guy was engaged but things happen and he cudn't get married etc. So he wants to give up his life and Nutan urges him to marry someone else and carry on living. The song is beautiful - "Chhod de saari duniya kisi ke  liye, ye munaasib nahi aadmi ke liye. Pyaar se bhi zaroori kai kaam hain, pyaar sab kuchh nahi zindagi ke liye" (to leave the whole world for someone, it is not practical for a human being. There are many more important things than love, love alone cannot be the sole purpose of life"

It goes on to say - even if bodies are not able to meet, minds and hearts - if they can meet, that is no small thing" 

I have always found that emotoin to be so uplifting and pure. In today's age where all lingering romance is killed by by immediate rushing-to-bed scenes...these sentiments seem so precious ! 

monamie111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hooked

So true !
There was also an old b/w movie w Nutan n some unknown guy where this guy was engaged but things happen and he cudn't get married etc. So he wants to give up his life and Nutan urges him to marry someone else and carry on living. The song is beautiful - "Chhod de saari duniya kisi ke  liye, ye munaasib nahi aadmi ke liye. Pyaar se bhi zaroori kai kaam hain, pyaar sab kuchh nahi zindagi ke liye" (to leave the whole world for someone, it is not practical for a human being. There are many more important things than love, love alone cannot be the sole purpose of life"

It goes on to say - even if bodies are not able to meet, minds and hearts - if they can meet, that is no small thing" 

I have always found that emotoin to be so uplifting and pure. In today's age where all lingering romance is killed by by immediate rushing-to-bed scenes...these sentiments seem so precious ! 

thanks a lot for sharing it.. 😊

yes i agree with u!..love is just a part of life..as the song and u said.."love can not be the sole purpose of life"..i don't want to hurt anyone..but in J-G's love i can't find those emotions..those unspoken feelings..
Are u calling gauri by her misdeads or a little Miss Deed! Either way she fits the shoe perfectly
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anshansh

beside childmarriage they want to prove that ja ga  r noti n tru luv it is frdship which this man messed with attraction for city life and anandi s his tru luv which he will now understand ,and 

Can anyone hurt, insult, neglect "true love" for years?

I could understand that J was just infatuated with Gauri, but if he had some feelings for A he would not have hurt A to that degree.

There are men who gets infatuated or attracted towards other women but at the same time they can't really break up with their wives.. they keep their wives also happy and carry on the fling secretly... i am not supporting the actions, but if Jagya would have two-timed A and G, I would have understood that he doesn't want to hurt A. If he would have been honest to A, it would have meant he respects A as human being and he himself is a strong individual.

But he did not do either of the two. He lied, cheated and at the same time neglected, insulted and hurt A. Not once, but repeatedly for years.
Edited by doyelpakhi - 12 years ago