5th dec wu complete pandit natak cont

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys I am back with today's update, i am not going to write a detailed update as i usually do as i have loads of assignments to do which i am going to fail if i dont get of if and start working and i dont think bhabhima or g3 will worry for me πŸ€£btw who else loves arnav, and viren 😍 arent they cute

akshara wakes up and finds natik on the floor she says why are you sleeping here he says the baby kicks you and you kick me πŸ˜† akshara says did i really do that he just nods and starts sneezing akshara says are you alright you have caught a flue he says no i have alergy from sleeping on the floor, akshara says omg so do i, he says after 2 yrs of marriage we found out this (🀣blooper they find out before marriage aab yeh konsa naya fact tha akshara maybe living in ss zoo there memory has gone) akshara says if the marriage is 2 years old or 20 we will learn new facts everyday natik says how i was before i didnt want any sort of changes and now you and the baby have to adjust because of me and u never complained akshara says where you are we are happy he makes her lie down and lies next to her, the jadu kya chal gaya song in the bg plays, akshara hugs him and both sleep. next morning natik brings flowers akshara says how sweet of maharji to bring these every morning, natik coughs she says you both them he nods, she says you had tea, he says yeah she goes to put flowers on and see's bhabhima is worried.(nice to hear jadu kya chal gaya song after ages 😍) bhabhima and g3 discuss that they should do what the pandit says, rb gets a call and he is informed that vishambar is chosen for the community elections this tym, bhabhima tries and tells dadaji about the pandit when rb comes and informs him he says he was sad initally but happy they took this decision as vishambar is like his small brother, g3 and bhabhima are sitting in the room and g3 brings the pandit's number bhabhima rings up and says there ready to do the pooja he says you need to pay 10 lakh rupees they say we cant afford that much you know our situation, the pandit says after looking at your situation i am saying this as the pandit will sit full day for the havan she says ok and hangs up,

g3 says how will we bring so much money from bhabhima says the gold coins we have we can use them g3 says that dadaji will get angry if he finds out bhabhima says i will bear his anger but not let any problem come in my childrens way she takes out the gold coins both set to leave akshara stops them and says where are you going bhabhima says that rukmani is ill where going to see her she says i will come along g3 says no she has a flue and if you catch it then, both leave g3 says why did u lie about rukmani what if they find out bhabhima says first thing came to my mouth (😑lalchi pandit and silly womans hope dadaji scolds them big time 🀒 and get this pandit drama over asap) there at meshwari's vishambar says he will resign today itself the comitee people come and congrat him, he says i have taken the decision and thats my final one the comitee people says everyone is happy with you being elected dadaji and crew come, in between akshara rings natik and asks what happened he says when we got here we heard buaji say no i will ring u in a bit she says no keep the phone on or i will be restless here dadaji says to vishambar i am honured u got offered this place your like my small brother vishmbar still refuses when ananya points at him dadaji says no you cant refuse its signal from god as children are in form of god he gets up and dadaji puts haar on him with yrkkh bg tune akshara hears this and is happy ends on her face.

Precap: natik rings mohit up and says that bhabhima and g3 came to visit as aunty wasnt well mohit says you have a misunderstanding theres nothing of this sort he hangs up natik says to akshara they didnt go there.

someone plz give brains to bhabhima and g3 😑 and get this pandit story fin asap 🀒and yeah dadaji should give a good scolding to these 2 jokers the 2 mins naksh scene was cute rest epi was just ok and yeh sorry for not having detailed update i really need to do work and everyone would understood what happened with such a boring epi

sorry for spelling grammer mistake

dont forget to press like button to say thank you 😊

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
thanks 4 the update πŸ€— 

viren is cute πŸ˜ 
Originally posted by shayal1436

thanks 4 the update πŸ€— 

viren is cute πŸ˜ 

np shayal yeah viren is cute Day Dreaming πŸ˜²u dont find arnav cute πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _Mariam_

np shayal yeah viren is cute 😍 πŸ˜²u dont find arnav cute πŸ˜†
nahi nahi he is also very cute πŸ˜ πŸ˜† ladh govenor lol
Thanks for the quick and detailed update
mariam. All the best with your assignment.

And i love Arnav.
πŸ˜†shayal we should get laad gov to sort bhabhima and g3 out

np and thanks bholabear, join in the love arnav club after munna πŸ˜†btw whats ur name if u dont mind
Thanks for the update Mariam!!
Thanks for the lovely update Mariam 😊 good luck with ur assignment πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ
thanks 4 the update πŸ€—