ME promo 10th Dec-Discuss Here ONLY - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sush00naksh

baby ko bhi pata hey pandit frud hey.par bm n g3 ko nahi...
want to see nk to give  soem watt to pandit he cannot see ak cry or baby suffering love nk more and more waiting for maha epi but two ladies should get bash always they hurt naksh
nice promo... ye rishta ke promos hamesha se hi alag hote h means best of best!!!!!!! kaash twins baby ho😃
Originally posted by dipshikaGUPTA

nice promo... ye rishta ke promos hamesha se hi alag hote h means best of best!!!!!!! kaash twins baby ho😃
  ha yaar twins ho ...n agree with u   
Hey Sam, Thanks for the update...🤗

Very Very cute Promo...😍 The babies are so very cute...😍 the song is also good...Nice promo for the ME..😃 
Naksh looks bit tense in the promo. May be they got to know about CD and Bm's antics...😡 I think it will be THE END for superstition track.
Naitik will come into action and blast that greedy,idiotic Pandit and those two jokers for believing in him...😈  
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Hey Sam, Thanks for the update...🤗

Very Very cute Promo...😍 The babies are so very cute...😍 the song is also good...Nice promo for the ME..😃 
Naksh looks bit tense in the promo. May be they got to know about CD and Bm's antics...😡 I think it will be THE END for superstition track.
Naitik will come into action and blast that greedy,idiotic Pandit and those two jokers for believing in him...😈  

yuppie ashi yaar Naksh ko dekhi nahi maine i just saw the babies so cute dey are :))))))))
Originally posted by madhaviben

Me  first  me  first🥳😉
thanks  Sam. i  saw  the  link  and  i  love  the  kids😃and  the  last  line  is  the  best. the  baby  boy  says  pandit is  fraud😆naksh  ke  bachae  bhi  mammy  and  dady  ki  jaise  cute  hai  na.😍

Aaj aap mujhe bhool gaye.. 😔
Originally posted by preksha_naksh

yuppie ashi yaar Naksh ko dekhi nahi maine i just saw the babies so cute dey are :))))))))
Meri nazar toh sabse pehle Naksh pe hi jaati hai...😳 Akshi was looking so cute...😍 but I have to agree the babies diverted my mind...😃😆

Aye Pree, tumhari exams haina aur tum idhar ho??? 
Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Meri nazar toh sabse pehle Naksh pe hi jaati hai...😳 Akshi was looking so cute...😍 but I have to agree the babies diverted my mind...😃😆

Aye Pree, tumhari exams haina aur tum idhar ho??? 

aaj choti on behalf of muharam and english hai kal i know it otherlo and twilight hai i mean extract from both and othello ka wow suspicious hone wala part hai😳😆
yeh badtameez raat tak SP dekhne ka koi matlab nahi...kyunki promo toh inhe subah ki air karna hai...😆 chal koi nahi ab toh dekh liye..😃
its such a cute promo...
ho raha hai mummy ki godhbharai...
koi le raha balayi
koi khila raha mithai...😃 😆
chalo mummy ki dil ki baat bacche toh jaante hai...n baby boy ne keh diya ki Pandit beimaan hai...😃 so ab kuch nahi hoga...Akshara toh har instance mein aansoon bahati hai...toh is bar bhi peeche kyu rahe...??
Originally posted by preksha_naksh

aaj choti on behalf of muharam and english hai kal i know it otherlo and twilight hai i mean extract from both and othello ka wow suspicious hone wala part hai😳😆
@ Bold - It won't be difficult for you to understand...😳😆