ME promo 10th Dec-Discuss Here ONLY - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

@ Bold - It won't be difficult for you to understand...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

yuppie bt only prob is go to the scene where we got the naksh first kiss in the terrace 😳
even i saw the promo.very cute😍.akshi was looking mind-blowingπŸ˜‰.TG munna was there.those,2 kids,really very cute,😍,they were like replica of naksh.starting was really nice n even song was nice,but end mai shani pandit tapak  gaya,😑,but our chota munna ne kya dialogue maara,πŸ‘πŸΌ,ekdum munna ka parchayi tha woh.jo baat us bachhe jiska abhi tak janm nahi hua hai,samaj thi hai,lekin yeh baat us 2 jokers samaj nahi paye.😑.ab chota  munna aakar hi,apni pagal daadiyon ka dimaag teek karna haiπŸ˜†.
waise seeing 2 kids,just had a thought that akshi may have twins,ek pari just like akshi n chota munna golu-molu,just like munna.😍.

regarding ME,even i think it's about pandit's drama ka THE END.wat about buaji,i didn't see her.i still have a feeling that akshi's godgh-barai will be in their own house only.😊
Originally posted by sush00naksh

baby ko bhi pata hey pandit frud hey.par bm n g3 ko nahi...

u r rite,jitna gyan us masoom bache ko hai,usmai aadha bhi in dono jokers ko nahi hai.😑.aab chota munna aakar hi apni dono murkh daadiyon ka akal teek karna hai.πŸ˜†
Edited by shruthi.sweety - 12 years ago
itna cute promo maine kabhi nahi dekha...itne cute bachche...muaah...naksh n especially akshara gorgeous n so adorable...n luved the song...so nice...but the best part is when the babies said ki pandit beimaan hai i was rofling so sweetly they said...πŸ˜†
superb promo
sooo cute babies
and akshara and naitik looks beautiful as usual bt pandit ji sab kuch bigaad diya

Awhh.. I waz so happy thnking dat ME mei akshii ki godhbharai hogi but Ufff yehh kutttee pandit ne hume bahut tang kiya hai..idiott kahin ka.. 😑 😑
thsnxx 
waw what a promo πŸ˜...cutessst promo ever 
kya twins hongai πŸ˜³
Such a cute promo!!! The best thing to start my day!! πŸ˜³ Naksh scene, even though it looks like something to worry, I find it very cute!!  
thanks for the update Sam 😊
this is the cutest promo i've ever seen! sooo adorable...😍😍😍
OMG! Just love the new promo! With the cartoon babies πŸ˜ƒ Is Akshara expecting twins?