RestlessWriter thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: veena_rocks

neetu chechiii, happy bdayyy πŸ€—

do i need to say tht i luv u?? πŸ˜†

i knw i dnt need to, bt still i say, I LOVE YOU 😳

we hav done so much masti 2geda, rem Destiny Wins time? πŸ˜‰

u r d bestest writer i ever seen ⭐️

i agree we dnt chat nowadays, bt still rem dos days wen we used to chat for lyk so many hours, widout caring a damn abt time πŸ˜‰

still rem ur KKHT secret 🀣

ok, nw stpng my nonsense, which wnt do ny better to ur mood, sayng again, luv yaaa πŸ˜ƒ

Veena my bachcha!!!!!

I guess I really have to thank you (but I won't, don't worry) coz you are the first person from IF to befriend me on FB and that's been like the starting point of everything that followed.. I love you too and miss our long chat sessions.. You are joy to be around even virtually and I am sure you must be even more fun to be around in reality ;)

Thank you nahi boloongi lekin you know you are special to me na?

Love you.. Muaaahhhzzz.. Keep smiling!!!!!

RestlessWriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia1000

Happy Birthday Neet πŸ₯³
Many many happy returns of the day

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You

I don't know much about you but whatever I got to know till now is that you are very sweet person and a great writer...
No one knows but I came on IF because of you πŸ˜›...No I m not a stalker πŸ˜† but I read somewhere about ur ff "Hope Shall Win" and I actually came on IF to read that ff πŸ˜† and after reading it I became a crazy Pankha of ur ffs πŸ˜† ...I don't even remember how many times I read that ff...n then I requested you to write another ff and you are such a sweetheart that you wrote it for me πŸ˜³ ...n mind you it was one of ur best works πŸ˜‰ 
Right now you r not writing any ff because of ur Ph.D but still I check my inbox everyday hoping for a PM from u... Hope you come back soon in ur writer avatar as we all are missing you and your magical ffs πŸ˜­
Once again Happy Birthday...May you have a great year a head πŸ˜ƒ

Cake for you 
I don't knw how to make siggies n all but I tried...Hope you like it πŸ˜Š

Sonia

Thank you so very much for your birthday wishes. I am seriously overwhelmed knowing that it was Hope Shall Win that brought you to IF. I really must apologize for being such a complete nikammi and not commenting on your updates regularly and I must let you know that you have been a really awesome reader to write for. Love Happens is probably the most fav FF of mine too (Second maybe to Destiny Wins :P). As for a new FF, well. coursework is keeping me busy lekin as soon as I get time I assure you I will try my bets to work on my new FFs..

Thank you once again for all the love and appreciation Sonia!!!!!!! ANd I love the siggies!!! Thank you sooo much!!!!!

RestlessWriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

NeetπŸ€—

First of all I miss you...loads!! I miss your wonderful FF's, but most of all I miss our PM chats we used to have.

You are the one of the sweetest and most warmest people I have met on IF who I know was always a PM away for me and with whom I have a special connection. I know you're really busy with your thesis but I hope to see you back with a bang once KW comes back on our screens with his new show. Plus, you still have 'that' FF  to write...remember!πŸ˜›

I hope you have a wonderful day full of special surprises.

Wishing you lots of  love, laughter and contentment, and a life filled with never ending happiness. May all your dreams come true  sweetie.

Love FarrahπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Farah

I've really really missed you!!! Thank you so much for the wishes. Its been so wonderful knowing you and our PM conversations are something that I always look forward to. As for 'that' story.. I've kind of hit a roadblock with it and the fact that my coursework keeps me extremely busy does not help at all. But I promise I will get around to writing and posting it someday and I only hope I won't disappoint anyone πŸ˜•

But thank you once again for all the love, support and encouragement and these wishes... They really really mean a lot to me... πŸ˜Š