RestlessWriter thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: veena_rocks

neetu chechiii, happy bdayyy πŸ€—

do i need to say tht i luv u?? πŸ˜†

i knw i dnt need to, bt still i say, I LOVE YOU 😳

we hav done so much masti 2geda, rem Destiny Wins time? πŸ˜‰

u r d bestest writer i ever seen ⭐️

i agree we dnt chat nowadays, bt still rem dos days wen we used to chat for lyk so many hours, widout caring a damn abt time πŸ˜‰

still rem ur KKHT secret 🀣

ok, nw stpng my nonsense, which wnt do ny better to ur mood, sayng again, luv yaaa πŸ˜ƒ

Veena my bachcha!!!!!

I guess I really have to thank you (but I won't, don't worry) coz you are the first person from IF to befriend me on FB and that's been like the starting point of everything that followed.. I love you too and miss our long chat sessions.. You are joy to be around even virtually and I am sure you must be even more fun to be around in reality ;)

Thank you nahi boloongi lekin you know you are special to me na?

Love you.. Muaaahhhzzz.. Keep smiling!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RestlessWriter thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonia1000

Happy Birthday Neet πŸ₯³
Many many happy returns of the day

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You

I don't know much about you but whatever I got to know till now is that you are very sweet person and a great writer...
No one knows but I came on IF because of you πŸ˜›...No I m not a stalker πŸ˜† but I read somewhere about ur ff "Hope Shall Win" and I actually came on IF to read that ff πŸ˜† and after reading it I became a crazy Pankha of ur ffs πŸ˜† ...I don't even remember how many times I read that ff...n then I requested you to write another ff and you are such a sweetheart that you wrote it for me πŸ˜³ ...n mind you it was one of ur best works πŸ˜‰ 
Right now you r not writing any ff because of ur Ph.D but still I check my inbox everyday hoping for a PM from u... Hope you come back soon in ur writer avatar as we all are missing you and your magical ffs πŸ˜­
Once again Happy Birthday...May you have a great year a head πŸ˜ƒ

Cake for you 
I don't knw how to make siggies n all but I tried...Hope you like it πŸ˜Š

Sonia

Thank you so very much for your birthday wishes. I am seriously overwhelmed knowing that it was Hope Shall Win that brought you to IF. I really must apologize for being such a complete nikammi and not commenting on your updates regularly and I must let you know that you have been a really awesome reader to write for. Love Happens is probably the most fav FF of mine too (Second maybe to Destiny Wins :P). As for a new FF, well. coursework is keeping me busy lekin as soon as I get time I assure you I will try my bets to work on my new FFs..

Thank you once again for all the love and appreciation Sonia!!!!!!! ANd I love the siggies!!! Thank you sooo much!!!!!

RestlessWriter thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Farrah-

NeetπŸ€—

First of all I miss you...loads!! I miss your wonderful FF's, but most of all I miss our PM chats we used to have.

You are the one of the sweetest and most warmest people I have met on IF who I know was always a PM away for me and with whom I have a special connection. I know you're really busy with your thesis but I hope to see you back with a bang once KW comes back on our screens with his new show. Plus, you still have 'that' FF  to write...remember!πŸ˜›

I hope you have a wonderful day full of special surprises.

Wishing you lots of  love, laughter and contentment, and a life filled with never ending happiness. May all your dreams come true  sweetie.

Love FarrahπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Farah

I've really really missed you!!! Thank you so much for the wishes. Its been so wonderful knowing you and our PM conversations are something that I always look forward to. As for 'that' story.. I've kind of hit a roadblock with it and the fact that my coursework keeps me extremely busy does not help at all. But I promise I will get around to writing and posting it someday and I only hope I won't disappoint anyone πŸ˜•

But thank you once again for all the love, support and encouragement and these wishes... They really really mean a lot to me... πŸ˜Š