Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem is thr whr Gopi was &Gopi is thr whr Ahem was

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After Kinjle's marriage he was discussing with him mom saying that now it is time to send Gopi away...Gopi hears this & decides to leave the house...Gopi goes to everyone & takes their blessings...she turned around to look at him with a hope that he will ask her to stay...atleast give her one glance...but Ahem was stubborn he never even glanced at her...Infact he offers to drop her at her mama's place...

All thru the journey she kept looking at him with hope that he says something...but he never melted, he did not even look at her when she got out of the car !!! It tore her heart to pieces, she hoped against the hope that he will say something but he did not...

Today he is in the same place as she was & she is in the place as he was...Due to the accident she is about to leave him...the foundation on which he has been has shaken completely...Today he is devastated & he has been looking at her hoping she will turn around & glance at him...He is doing what she has done, hoping against hope that she will be alright...so far she has not responded, will she also leave him as he left her without saying anything?

Folks if you have links to both the scenes , can you please share...it will help the post...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awesome comparison. Ya i still remember the episode. The way Gopi looked at ahem, i felt that there was a bit of accusation. 'How could you, even all that i did". I really felt that gopi was asking for an explanation, which she never voiced nevertheless. 

But just compare the Old ahem and New one. The one who is frozen like a marble, who would not even bulge other than to help his mother. Out one and only TEAM the arrogant ahem modi... is SHOCKED. For the first time he don't know how to handle the situation :). haa gopi dikra, I would say you have one your first battle. :) the war is yet to be won. Still... the first hurdle is crossed. 

Ahem's blockage in expressing his feelings, is gone. yo yo
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG  ... this is beatiful  ... never thought of it ... but you are so right.

I wish he would have flash back... of when he was mean to gopi.. aand relize  wht he has done to her, wht he has put her thru.
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syq9bwSfL0M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=Rpas7XuGebo&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w42RIE8rXNA[/YOUTUBE]Edited by gohem123 - 12 years ago
navyab thumbnail
Thank you Gohem for the videos !!!!
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem_forever

wow awesome comparison. Ya i still remember the episode. The way Gopi looked at ahem, i felt that there was a bit of accusation. 'How could you, even all that i did". I really felt that gopi was asking for an explanation, which she never voiced nevertheless. 

But just compare the Old ahem and New one. The one who is frozen like a marble, who would not even bulge other than to help his mother. Out one and only TEAM the arrogant ahem modi... is SHOCKED. For the first time he don't know how to handle the situation :). haa gopi dikra, I would say you have one your first battle. :) the war is yet to be won. Still... the first hurdle is crossed. 

Ahem's blockage in expressing his feelings, is gone. yo yo

Yeah he is shocked as Gopi was when after everything he wanted her out...the journey has begun...lets C how will he treat it this time !!!
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

OMG  ... this is beatiful  ... never thought of it ... but you are so right.

I wish he would have flash back... of when he was mean to gopi.. aand relize  wht he has done to her, wht he has put her thru.

Yeah we are just at the start of the week...lets C how the situation turns about & if he will have a flashback !!!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great comparison navyab!!!

The scene where gopi was leaving the house had me crying so much I can't even tell you. I actually wanted to kick ahem in his bum for being such a stubborn, blind idiot and reasure Gopi that all is going to be alright again soon. In yesterday's epi I just wanted to  reasure Ahem that everything is going to be okay again. So yes it has been as swao in places for Ahem and Gopi and journey for us as well
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I forgot about that part thanks for reminding me
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I actually forgot that , but I love the comparison u drew it is amazing how much as changed from feb to now . Thanks navyab , afta this post I wanna see wot he does and how she will respond. Beautiful btw