PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 4 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
hi

its a pity that kunal cant see what witcha is doing esp after the taxi convo today

bvut i am happy he diidnt take lift from her

i feel siddhi will support vineet while kunal will say witcha deserves better and vin and sinal mu

norzar
Sahasra- just tweet n tell her to cut this crap ...and witcha looks mighty useless in that green dress she wore today
Originally posted by norzar

hi

its a pity that kunal cant see what witcha is doing esp after the taxi convo today

i feel siddhi will support vineet while kunal will say witcha deserves better and vin and sinal mu

norzar

yeh minnie ki judwa behen hai🤣
Originally posted by norzar

hi

norzar

guess you are right. Because witcha will show Kunal only the bad side of V and Siddhi will get to see real V hence the difference of opinion and MU. As always, at the end Siddhi will be right and Kunal will feel bad for Misunderstanding her. 
I seriously want thakral to be aware of witcha's plans and do something so that this witch will be away from sinal.
Originally posted by Iamrani

guess you are right. Because witcha will show Kunal only the bad side of V and Siddhi will get to see real V hence the difference of opinion and MU. As always, at the end Siddhi will be right and Kunal will feel bad for Misunderstanding her. 

and the original ekta soap continiues😆
hi

Originally posted by rdfan

yeh minnie ki judwa behen hai🤣

??????????????????????

arrey yaar mein postive soch rahi hoon

bec sinal mu mean they will get closer after things solve

thats the way sinal story progresses na

Sahasra- just tweet n tell her to cut this crap ...and witcha looks mighty useless in that green dress she wore today
😆😆I don't have twitter account,long back opened one only for this show,but forgot password also n left it.😆
hi

Originally posted by -sahasra-

I seriously want thakral to be aware of witcha's plans and do something so that this witch will be away from sinal.

yup maybe send her back to US

norzar

She always looks horible no matter what she wears🤣. She ruined my favorite red color for me😡. Even the Indian dress she wore the other day made her look like Hidimba🤣🤣