Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Iamrani

She always looks horible no matter what she wears🤣. She ruined my favorite red color for me😡. Even the Indian dress she wore the other day made her look like Hidimba🤣🤣

what did she wear,i didnt even notice
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
MU between sinal bcz of Wicha -vineet

MU between sinal bcz of Raveena

MU pe MU , MU pe MU Melord MU pe MU ...lekin humko sinal track nahin milta hai ( sunny deol Style 😛) 

but i feel now as trp has gone down again ...CV's will realise and they will wind up this track ASAP ðŸ˜‰

2 more weeks and this track will end and wicha's reality in front of Kunal

so guys bear her for sometime bcz after this she wont even be Kunal's frnd ðŸ˜‰  ... close hona to door ki baat hai ðŸ˜‰
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

MU between sinal bcz of Wicha -vineet

MU between sinal bcz of Raveena

MU pe MU , MU pe MU Melord MU pe MU ...lekin humko sinal track nahin milta hai ( sunny deol Style 😛) 

but i feel now as trp has gone down again ...CV's will realise and they will wind up this track ASAP ðŸ˜‰

2 more weeks and this track will end and wicha's reality in front of Kunal

so guys bear her for sometime bcz after this she wont even be Kunal's frnd ðŸ˜‰  ... close hona to door ki baat hai ðŸ˜‰

lol  minnie tum jeeyo hazaron saal...😆just now pooja took ur name n u r here.hope cvs do some damage control by finishing this track asap.

For me even dumbeena track is ok but not this chudail😡
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Didn't she wear that red and black backless anarkali suite? She looked horrible in it. He shoulders are so wide that she looks like a man.  
-Rani thumbnail

Didn't she wear that red and black anarkali suite, made her look like Hidimba😆😆. Her shoulders are so wide that she looks like a man he he he
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

lol  minnie tum jeeyo hazaron saal...😆just now pooja took ur name n u r here.hope cvs do some damage control by finishing this track asap.

For me even dumbeena track is ok but not this chudail😡

just saw😛😃...miss u guys and discussion a lot 

tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye 

If they wont show this track we have to bear her as Kunal's frnd, better to bear her for 1-2 weeks then she wont be Kunals frnd also during this time Sinal will come more closer ðŸ˜‰
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Didn't she wear that red and black backless anarkali suite? She looked horrible in it. He shoulders are so wide that she looks like a man.  

Oh that one,now i remember it.btw tell me the truth you really like her na,🤣i didn't even notice that she was wearing backless suite.😆

Dont know why but Mona is looking horrible in Parichay
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

just saw😛😃...miss u guys and discussion a lot Even we were missing you,daily three devils(i need not say the names😆) manage EDT discussions

tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye 

If they wont show this track we have to bear her as Kunal's frnd, better to bear her for 1-2 weeks then she wont be Kunals frnd also during this time Sinal will come more closer ðŸ˜‰yh you are right😊

-Rani thumbnail

Oh that one,now i remember it.btw tell me the truth you really like her na,🤣i didn't even notice that she was wearing backless suite.😆

Dont know why but Mona is looking horrible in Parichay

@Green - I am kind of weird that way. I remember bad things better that good things, so you know why I remeber what she wore😆😆. Buri images dimaag say nikalana thoda difficult hota hai🤣.

@ Red- Did she ever look good? I had never seen her before so for me she is one ugly looking woman who looks like a man🤣
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Minnie- Heloz...and u r back with yr positivity ...🤗

@Sahasra- What u didnt notice the green grinch🤣