Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Iamrani

@Green - I am kind of weird that way. I remember bad things better that good things, so you know why I remeber what she wore😆😆. Buri images dimaag say nikalana thoda difficult hota hai🤣.Your brain is special-it has got specific bad image area reserved only for witcha..🤣🤣

@ Red- Did she ever look good? I had never seen her before so for me she is one ugly looking woman who looks like a man🤣I haven't seen any of her works but long back i have seen her debut show promos,may be then she was young and wasn't as horrible as now,n no short hair also.😊

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

MU between sinal bcz of Wicha -vineet

MU between sinal bcz of Raveena

MU pe MU , MU pe MU Melord MU pe MU ...lekin humko sinal track nahin milta hai ( sunny deol Style 😛) 

but i feel now as trp has gone down again ...CV's will realise and they will wind up this track ASAP ðŸ˜‰

2 more weeks and this track will end and wicha's reality in front of Kunal

so guys bear her for sometime bcz after this she wont even be Kunal's frnd ðŸ˜‰  ... close hona to door ki baat hai ðŸ˜‰

well said

norzar
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

well said

norzar

So norzar meet yr judwa sis Minnie who is high on positivity these days😆
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: Iamrani

guess you are right. Because witcha will show Kunal only the bad side of V and Siddhi will get to see real V hence the difference of opinion and MU. As always, at the end Siddhi will be right and Kunal will feel bad for Misunderstanding her. 

yes and if siddhi finds out the truth reg witcha she will tell kunal but kunal wont believe her first time around and she will need to prove it

vineet will end up helping siddhi

norzar
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Minnie- Heloz...and u r back with yr positivity ...🤗

@Sahasra- What u didnt notice the green grinch🤣

I don't give attention to her,she's so irritating thats why i even concentrate on back ground or some unnecessary stuff whenever she comes on screen🤣🤣
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: rdfan

So norzar meet yr judwa sis Minnie who is high on positivity these days😆

haha, but why arent we all positive, we all know sinal will be together and witcha is the vamp. vamp always looses in the long run

norzar
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

I don't give attention to her,she's so irritating thats why i even concentrate on back ground or some unnecessary stuff whenever she comes on screen🤣🤣

Us k size k samne bg dekhne ko milti hai rather bachti hai  😆
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Guys...May I Come Innn ???

Jata waqt late Ho gae Tu I hope Kunal muja uss bari sii Bus sa Drop zaror kar da gaa. Jis ki waja sa wo roz Richa Sa pochta ha Tum Gher kasa jaio ge... Jasa uss ka pas BUS ho...
-sahasra- thumbnail
I was discussing this with Shumi-how about we make a thread about our opinions regarding present track.If we hit FB likes,the link will be displayed on Muzammil sir's wall(previous director of parichay) and we can request him to pass on the link to ravindra gaytam(the present director).What do you say guys?
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

I was discussing this with Shumi-how about we make a thread about our opinions regarding present track.If we hit FB likes,the link will be displayed on Muzammil sir's wall(previous director of parichay) and we can request him to pass on the link to ravindra gaytam(the present director).What do you say guys?

good idea

norzar