Paranormal

is this true that spirits ..??

cuteteddy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys i have heard rumours that spirits can't read or write !! is this fact true ? n if yes then how in other places we see that the spirit has left the note ???๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Of course spirits can't read or write. Reading, writing, talking (basically anything to do with the 5 senses) are all limited to the physical plane of existence. However, there have been reported instances of spirits talking/writing etc. Such things may be up for debate.

Spirits or 'ghosts' are people who are struck in the astral plane, i.e., they haven't crossed over. So they are in limbo- they are neither here on Earth, nor are they in the higher dimensions of the spirit world, which is where those who have crossed over go.

As for spirits leaving behind notes... we can't really adjudge these things unless there is enough scope for research or investigation to determine whether it was indeed a spirit that left behind such an item. However, there are thousands of cases where spirits use mediums or psychics to leave behind messages. The most noteworthy form of communication being automatic writing. Look it up if you can.
Edited by pinkfreud - 12 years ago
cuteteddy thumbnail
thanks dear for telling me . well m a horror freak n these things r my favorite topic but this forum isn't that much active i guess !! well i have heard about auto-writing but i don't know how to try this on my own orelse till now i would have done this๐Ÿ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
There are spirits but generally they mind their own business.
Prayers will also help to protect you.
Some prayers should be conducted before moving to a new place. Or get a psychic to check if a good one is available too.

But remember a lot of ghosts and spirits are created by our own mind and fear. Best to believe in yourself.

Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuteteddy

thanks dear for telling me . well m a horror freak n these things r my favorite topic but this forum isn't that much active i guess !! well i have heard about auto-writing but i don't know how to try this on my own orelse till now i would have done this๐Ÿ˜†

Tell me about it. I was so excited that there was a Paranormal forum here, but it's seriously dead.

And when it comes to auto writing, it's mostly advised that people don't do it on their own unless they have someone 'legitimate' and experienced in the field to help them. Doing so otherwise can open up a can of worms in terms of becoming vulnerable to astral spirits who haven't got the noblest of intentions.
Edited by pinkfreud - 12 years ago
Cartwright thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Everyone knows that Spirits can only be drunk!