Apology...KriYannsh-ians AND Swaron-ians

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello fellow D3ians...all of you have seen the new BTS video...Ok that was stupid...of course you have.Anyways, I people have opened a lot of such topics, but I HAD to open this.First of all, I wont to apologise to Cinevistaa and Palki for all the negative comments wich I might have posted.I think you guys are great to have started such a FABULOUS show, and I appreciate it and am sorry for anything offensive which I might have said in a moment of anger.

Secondly, I would like to apologise to the Swaron-ians.I tried to not make any comments against you guys or SwaRon when I was venting out my frustration, but I might have lost control of myself and taunted them indirectly.I actually dont um,,,well remember😳,but if I did, I just want to say that I didnt do it intentionally.I am not crazy about swaron,but I dont hate them.I adore shantannu and sneha and I LOVE Swayam(especially his new ultra hot avatar😉) and occasionally even Sharon.I have read the posts of lots of Swaronians earlier and I think you guys are great.So I am truly sorry if I hurt your feelings...Hope we can be friends😊Anyone else who wants to say something- Kriyanshian or swaronian can express his/her feelings.

PS...Guys active rehna.Warna log sochenge ki hum jhagda karke hi rating badha sakte hai🤣.Silent readers pls dont go back to your shells😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
dats a sweet post my frnd... nd an honest one too...hope the peace prevails in the forum...