Chidiya Ghar

|| Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary AT #1 || - Page 10

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KissOfDeath

Thanx lily ...hope the show proves to be good for guru's career...n janaki di with also give us some goodies with sidhartha and mayuri😍

the show at easst the promo is giving me a saddy feeling...specially for the child who is seen standing behind his mom...i mean i m feeling bad for him...the child is sooo cute...shittt man its going to be all serious show...:(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ankita_88

the show at easst the promo is giving me a saddy feeling...specially for the child who is seen standing behind his mom...i mean i m feeling bad for him...the child is sooo cute...shittt man its going to be all serious show...:(

i know di...its going to be all serious types...n i really am not understanding the concept at all...but since its gurmeet's show...so i wanted it to be a hitπŸ˜›
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: KissOfDeath

i know di...its going to be all serious types...n i really am not understanding the concept at all...but since its gurmeet's show...so i wanted it to be a hitπŸ˜›

ii hv got the concept swthrt but feeling bad abt the child who was hiding behind his mother...why dos it hv to be so serious kind of or sumthing???? but the show will rock i can bet on it...TRP list...nd u remember monday is cumin rite so u need to grace me with a certain episode of a certain show rite???? i just cant wait dear...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Lily,

Thanks for sharing the promo of Guru's new show, dear, and yes, all information about Debina and/or Gurmeet is allowed here, because a wife and husband who truly love each other are not different entities, but one and the same. Even Debina herself said in an interview that Gurmeet's success is her success, and her success is Gurmeet's success. I am 100% certain that she is really happy for him right now, and would welcome all talk of Punar Vivaah in her AT.

-.Priya.- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ankita_88

ii hv got the concept swthrt but feeling bad abt the child who was hiding behind his mother...why dos it hv to be so serious kind of or sumthing???? but the show will rock i can bet on it...TRP list...nd u remember monday is cumin rite so u need to grace me with a certain episode of a certain show rite???? i just cant wait dear...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

coz gurmeet can do serious roles quite...ahem😳...wellπŸ˜†

yes di...Gossip girl is coming on monday...but we'll get to watch it on tuesday coz their time and our time doesnt match...so we'll have to wait more...coz they are 12 and a half hours behind usπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

n i have college so will get to watch it in the evening on tuesdayπŸ₯±
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hiii folks, how r u ??πŸ˜› i just have some avis to share with u from mahi dii, aren't they superb ? as u can see, they r from the ram katha scene in sunder kand, one of my favorite songs in ASR !!😍

stacked versions
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^ I loved that song in ASR, it was so beautiful! Thank you for sharing the avis with us, Mina, the expressions of Vikram Sharma and Debina were so perfect as Hanumanji and Sita Mata. The words of the song by Ravindra Jain were really superb and meaningful. I have this song downloaded in my mp3 player. :D

Here is the actualy video for anyone who wants to relive the magic of the song with me.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSvDe5EcHbU[/YOUTUBE]
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lily_k25

its ok buddy.. ya ..as u say all sagar's serials have same settings πŸ˜‰
omg... the settings r the same even in old series???

hey... is that gurmeet avi in lungi, free for use?? i mean can i use it ??

Yeah, you can definitely recognize Sagar settings from afar, they're recycled so many times!πŸ˜†

The old and new settings weren't the same, but among the old serials the settings were same.

Sure hun, all my avis are free for use, go for it.πŸ˜‰
-.Priya.- thumbnail
awww the avis are amazing😍

i cant tell you how many times i have heard this song or watched the video and repeat telecasts
at one point i even memorised the full song

i totally love this scene
debina as sita and vikram ji as hanu man were so amazing

n thanx di for the video
Edited by KissOfDeath - 12 years ago
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much janu & priya :D...am too excited to see my guru back on screen
hope this new show creates another history of its own and become a building step for his career 😳

@janu... thanks buddy... the avi is mine now...hehheπŸ˜›