Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow...count me in di
n loving debina in CG😍

~Priya~
-.Priya.- thumbnail
janaki di where's your avatar from...i see GD together in something that is not ramayan😍
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KissOfDeath

janaki di where's your avatar from...i see GD together in something that is not ramayan😍

Hey dear, my avis are from a small documentary-type movie Gurmeet and Debina did called Nayi Chetna, and it's about how villagers are frightened of donating blood and don't know how beneficial it could be to others. Gurmeet's character (Mohan) has the same blood type as this small boy who was injured in a car accident, and when the doctor asks him to donate blood, he refuses because he thinks it's going to hurt him, whereas Debina's character (Radha) wants him to donate blood because it will do the boy good. When she herself gets into an accident later on, the injured boy's father donates blood for her and because of it she lives. Mohan then realizes the benefits of donating blood and they both work together to teach villagers all over how donating blood can save many lives.
Here are the links for the movie.
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeahh!!!!
The AT's up and running!
Love the intro that you wrote up!
Great work!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

Yeahh!!!!
The AT's up and running!
Love the intro that you wrote up!
Great work!

You already read it? Thanks a lot Aishu, glad you like! I'll try editing the rest today and tomorrow.
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I simply love her!!😃😃

The way she looks...etc..etc😃😃

thnks fr d AT😃😃
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey dear, my avis are from a small documentary-type movie Gurmeet and Debina did called Nayi Chetna, and it's about how villagers are frightened of donating blood and don't know how beneficial it could be to others. Gurmeet's character (Mohan) has the same blood type as this small boy who was injured in a car accident, and when the doctor asks him to donate blood, he refuses because he thinks it's going to hurt him, whereas Debina's character (Radha) wants him to donate blood because it will do the boy good. When she herself gets into an accident later on, the injured boy's father donates blood for her and because of it she lives. Mohan then realizes the benefits of donating blood and they both work together to teach villagers all over how donating blood can save many lives.
Here are the links for the movie.

OMG...wow di
cant wait to watch it
thanx for the links
got something where i can see them together😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys!

Here's a very new pic of our beloved Guru and Debi walking the ramp with Nisha Sagar's bridal collection. Don't they look amazing together? Debina is sooo beautiful in the blue anarkali, and Gurmeet looks just like a Rajput Prince in his outfit.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: KissOfDeath

OMG...wow di
cant wait to watch it
thanx for the links
got something where i can see them together😳

Aww, you're welcome, hun. I know how you feel, I too get sooo excited whenever I see them onscreen together, lol. Even offscreen is nice, but onscreen their chemistry is so perfect!

Btw, I'm curious...how did you decide your new username? And I was always wondering...is your name Priya or Ektay? Ektay was your first username, wasn't it?