|| Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary AT #1 || - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
^ You're already in, Millie, I just haven't created the fan list yet, lol.

Btw guys, I made some avis from Ramayan, of one of the most beautiful Ram-Sita scenes during vanvaas, if not the whole serial! Debina's expressions were so soft and loving just like Sitaji's, and the shy glances between Ram and Sita were so cute, not to mention that the setting was really so soothing and beautiful. I miss this duo sooo much, I wish they could be in a show together again!
Wow, thanks for the pics, Lily, they are so beautiful! I'm rewatching Ramayan as well, and I'm currently at the part where Ram, Lakshman, and the vanar sena have reached the shore of the ocean and are thinking of a way to cross it to reach Lanka. Ram Setu nirmaan will be soon, and I can't wait to watch it! The song that comes during it, as well as the Shiv linga stapana, is one of my favorites!

Originally posted by KissOfDeath

wow janaki di alll the avis are awesome
loved them all

and lily wow...our lovely sita...thanx for those siggies...they are lovelyπŸ˜›

πŸ˜† thank u so much..at starting, i dint knew whether i could post direct pics here..then read janu's rules patiently πŸ˜› hehhe..so me gonna post seperate pics here instead of combined onesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wow, thanks for the pics, Lily, they are so beautiful! I'm rewatching Ramayan as well, and I'm currently at the part where Ram, Lakshman, and the vanar sena have reached the shore of the ocean and are thinking of a way to cross it to reach Lanka. Ram Setu nirmaan will be soon, and I can't wait to watch it! The song that comes during it, as well as the Shiv linga stapana, is one of my favorites!

yo.. me still at swayamwar scene yaar.. in luv with Ram's silent smile and Sita's blush.
i was laughing when bharat teases shatrugan for him making the excuse of seeing bow, to see shutkhirthi πŸ˜† ..luv the whole gang .. infact, i am luving the girl who played urmila.. she  looks so homely ..do u know her name mate?

Some pics of Debina from Ramayan

luv lily

Originally posted by lily_k25

yo.. me still at swayamwar scene yaar.. in luv with Ram's silent smile and Sita's blush.
i was laughing when bharat teases shatrugan for him making the excuse of seeing bow, to see shutkhirthi πŸ˜† ..luv the whole gang .. infact, i am luving the girl who played urmila.. she  looks so homely ..do u know her name mate?

You'll catch up with me soon, don't worry!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

I love Ram and Sita's shy, silent glances during the Swayamvar and Vivah scenes, Gurmeet and Debina looked so cute!

Oh yes, the Shatrughan-Shrutakirti scene was really adorable, I just loved natkhat Shatrughan in Ramayan! I really missed his naughtiness later on, after Ram's vanvaas.

Urmila was played by a girl called Meenakshi, don't know her last name though. She indeed was the prettiest sister after Sita, but my favorite in terms of acting was Shrutakirti. She was very natural and cheerful. I didn't really like Mandavi, lol, she was overly bubbly and sometimes a bit rude.

Thanks again for the pics, try to upload some of them to Debina's profile!

You'll catch up with me soon, don't worry!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

I love Ram and Sita's shy, silent glances during the Swayamvar and Vivah scenes, Gurmeet and Debina looked so cute!

Oh yes, the Shatrughan-Shrutakirti scene was really adorable, I just loved natkhat Shatrughan in Ramayan! I really missed his naughtiness later on, after Ram's vanvaas.

Urmila was played by a girl called Meenakshi, don't know her last name though. She indeed was the prettiest sister after Sita, but my favorite in terms of acting was Shrutakirti. She was very natural and cheerful. I didn't really like Mandavi, lol, she was overly bubbly and sometimes a bit rude.

Thanks again for the pics, try to upload some of them to Debina's profile!

sure sure πŸ˜† will soon be in league with u πŸ˜‰

i just luved teh scene when Ram-Sita r at Pushp Vatika gazing at each other and Lakshman comes... i luved lakshman's silent teasing smile and Ram's sweet blush😳

yup.. she is really beautiful yaar.. but i dint see her much in other serials... hope we had more scenes of Lakshman n Urmila.

i did upload some pics both on guru n debbie's profile some 3 days back.. but they r not yet approved... infact.. i uploaded many pics since last one month... but looks like they r not approving any pics at the moment..πŸ˜’ ...me still waiting for my pics to get approved

Originally posted by lily_k25

sure sure πŸ˜† will soon be in league with u πŸ˜‰

i just luved teh scene when Ram-Sita r at Pushp Vatika gazing at each other and Lakshman comes... i luved lakshman's silent teasing smile and Ram's sweet blush😳

yup.. she is really beautiful yaar.. but i dint see her much in other serials... hope we had more scenes of Lakshman n Urmila.

i did upload some pics both on guru n debbie's profile some 3 days back.. but they r not yet approved... infact.. i uploaded many pics since last one month... but looks like they r not approving any pics at the moment..πŸ˜’ ...me still waiting for my pics to get approved

Yes, the entire Pushp Vatika episode was just so dreamy and beautifully done. Gurmeet looked really handsome and divine as Shri Ram in that scene (also in all other scenes, lol, but most in that scene!), and Debina was so beautiful. I LOVED the setting of the garden like anything. It looked so magical and divine, as if it should have belonged in heaven and not Earth. You could tell the Sagars spent a looot of money on the sets and costumes, and it's one of the major reasons the serial became so popular and garnered high TRPs. Many mytho shows nowadays have sets that are so dark and gloomy, that it really puts me off watching them. In my opinion, mytho shows should be bright, colorful, and cheerful. They should catch the audience's eye and pique their interest, or else people will not watch the show. Garnering TRPs for mytho shows is very difficult, and very few mytho shows nowadays have become popular because many directors don't know how to catch viewers' interest. Gurmeet' and Debina's Ramayan and Jai Shri Krishna are the only two mytho shows I know that had high TRPs.

Same here, for some reason the mods are not uploading any new pics.πŸ˜• Have you tried PMing someone?
Originally posted by Visva_VeeCha

Are U Done With The Sigs!??

Will start on them today. Do you have any specific pics you want me to put on them?

Will start on them today. Do you have any specific pics you want me to put on them?
oh ok..Take ur Timee...Nope...ur'e Choicee!