Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys,

I was rewatching Gurmina's engagement in PPAW today and OMG, wasn't it simply magical?😍 Aaah, they're just so cute! My obsession for them has resurfaced again.πŸ˜†

Anyway, I made some avis of that segment. Feel free to use!

Stacked Vertically: http://mirrorimg.net/im1/omp.gif 

I'm working on another coloring right now, because I'm not fully satisfied with this one. Will post them in a minute.

-Janu
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here are the same avis again with a different coloring. I think I'm happier with this one

What do you guys think?

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happie new year for all chidiya ghar members and for gurmeet-debina fansss...
pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy new year to all of you..may this year bring new surprises for you..

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
An avi of Gurmeet speaking tamil in Pati Patni aur Woh.πŸ˜†

lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

An avi of Gurmeet speaking tamil in Pati Patni aur Woh.πŸ˜†

🀣 guru in lungi...i am luving it..haayee..he is soo cute..😍
hey buddy.. can u give me the link for this video? looks like i missed this part

hey buddy ..is this avi free for use? i mean ..can i use it as my avatar..?

and i just luved ur guru-debbbie avis above... specially the colorings..just beautiful..fell in luv with these two yet again 😍
Edited by lily_k25 - 12 years ago
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Yes, the entire Pushp Vatika episode was just so dreamy and beautifully done. Gurmeet looked really handsome and divine as Shri Ram in that scene (also in all other scenes, lol, but most in that scene!), and Debina was so beautiful. I LOVED the setting of the garden like anything. It looked so magical and divine, as if it should have belonged in heaven and not Earth. You could tell the Sagars spent a looot of money on the sets and costumes, and it's one of the major reasons the serial became so popular and garnered high TRPs. Many mytho shows nowadays have sets that are so dark and gloomy, that it really puts me off watching them. In my opinion, mytho shows should be bright, colorful, and cheerful. They should catch the audience's eye and pique their interest, or else people will not watch the show. Garnering TRPs for mytho shows is very difficult, and very few mytho shows nowadays have become popular because many directors don't know how to catch viewers' interest. Gurmeet' and Debina's Ramayan and Jai Shri Krishna are the only two mytho shows I know that had high TRPs.

Same here, for some reason the mods are not uploading any new pics.πŸ˜• Have you tried PMing someone?

yup.. the settings of Ramayan were awesome... it had a grand look that i loved.

hehe.. shall i tell u something? i saw that garden and that village settings, the river or lake before in Prithvi Raj Chauhan (PRC) and Dharam Veer (DV)... since all sagar's serial shooting takes place at same place..film city.. i saw the ditto garden before only in PRC and DV many times..heheπŸ˜›

here is a pic of it.. it even has same flowers lols..

i will stop here before anyone throws me out for posting stuffs not related to debbie..πŸ˜†

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha lily true...even wen i saw that scene in ramayan...i was like this is the same one that was in PRC...n even in DV dey used the same...maybe bcoz of inflationπŸ˜†

n janu di...those siggies are lovely...thats my favourite epi...dey were too cute...n the way that lil kid was disturbing them...n debi burst out laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiii friends, how r u all?πŸ˜› how many of u are catching reruns of ramayan everyday? im really missing our ramsita jodi together on screen!😭 those days during ramayan were really good days !! seems like ages ago!πŸ₯±
pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RamSitaKiDasi-

hiii friends, how r u all?πŸ˜› how many of u are catching reruns of ramayan everyday? im really missing our ramsita jodi together on screen!😭 those days during ramayan were really good days !! seems like ages ago!πŸ₯±

I always wait for sunday..because of Ramayan...really I still enjoy rewatch..and my family said that whenever Ramayan come, we are sure u will always watch..they are true...
I really missed their jodi on screen...may we will get soon them in another show..