Ekta's commitment to Ankita Lokhande - Article - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I think even Ekta is not interested in continuing with PR. Its a dead investment for her but I read somewhere that Balaji has contract with Zee for PR till July. 
oh yes tanya, I forgot , EK loves plastic surgeriesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by bonnefille

I think even Ekta is not interested in continuing with PR. Its a dead investment for her but I read somewhere that Balaji has contract with Zee for PR till July. 

πŸ˜†  .. anki has a contract till may ... EK has a contract till july ...
PR is still zee's no. 1 show ...
so basically everyone's stuck .. πŸ˜†
BTW if that's Anki's look...I like it. πŸ‘πŸΌ I love the simple sari and thankfully no long sleeved blouse. 
ekta kapoor is always true to her commitment she never makes false  commitment to people... dats d gud point in her
I  think Archana is looking very beautiful post the leap .The simple saree looks great on her ...I have always liked her better in simple sarees ..
But the sindoor and mangal sutra make me believe that she is still married . Manav did not divorce her .
if pavitra rishta didnt end till den i think she will do other serial as well as pavitra rishta i dont think ekta will end it so soon
Originally posted by rash2222

ekta kapoor is always true to her commitment she never makes false  commitment to people... dats d gud point in her

I don't know about that coz I have seen several actors working with her over the years but she has kept none of her commitments with them. Harshad was left off coz Tere Liye didn't work...Hiten and Sakshi have been given opportunity after years and Hiten when she herself was in a lerk. There several others whom I can quote...Sanjeeda, Panchi...they were her favourites at one time. But yeah if she thinks Ankita suits a character she will definitely approach...not because she has a commitment to her but because Ankita has got talent.  

Anyway mere hisab se Ankita should explore...there are several other production houses. Sphereorigins Multivision are brilliant producers...there content is one of the best in the tv scenario currently. BV is still running...but Jyothi serial was absolute brilliant...lead character had so much strength of character. The actress Sneha Wagh was outstandingly brilliant in that character.    

Ekta will yet again bring Ankita in an Archana replica. Oh please no...not again!!!

But yeah its Ankita to choose what's best for her. But as a viewer and fan I would like her to explore more as an actress.  
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
hope it wll end before 5 months...
BTW I am curious...PR cast was addressing PC with Ekta right...did none of the journalists ask what her equations are now with Sushant since he has left? I mean its the gossip that entertainment journalists hog on!!! I am πŸ˜• this that they didn't get any spicy quote!!!