Ekta's commitment to Ankita Lokhande - Article - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Ekta Kapoor and Ankita Lokhande 

She Looks so cute in this picture while smiling like that! I like her look as well, if only I cared about the show itself. πŸ˜†
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
she always fulfill her promise... she gave sakshi balh just after kggk finished but she was not ready to take any new serial at dat time... hiten she gave him kmh after ksbkbt
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I  think Archana is looking very beautiful post the leap .The simple saree looks great on her ...I have always liked her better in simple sarees ..
But the sindoor and mangal sutra make me believe that she is still married . Manav did not divorce her .

In 5 months, Anki will be free and if not Ekta, I'm sure some other production house will take her. So far with Ekta, loyalty pays so we shall see πŸ˜›

Yes she is looking very beautiful.Archu looks best in simple saree with minimal make up.

Funny marriage these two share πŸ˜† 
Oh, I'm so, so happy to read this news!
I have been so down with the Archana bashing of late and the thought of such a huge leap with Ankita stuck as an old lady for a long time.

I'm so happy Ekta has taken this decision and this responsibility towards Ankita. Loyalty really does pay off with Ekta! Sushant left at the end of his contract, I think, because he had other interests than tv to pursue. Staying on with Balaji wouldn't have afforded him the opportunities he needs to pursue his dreams. It seems that Ankita is happy to stay with the tv industry for a while yet.😊
Originally posted by poas

πŸ₯³2day we sushita fan getting all good news first sush article now ankiπŸ‘πŸ‘

You can say that again Poppy!  I'm feeling so happy right now, I can't tell you. The dark clouds have moved on and the sun is shining through now! Lets really forget those who sought to hurt us and enjoy the great news we've got recently concerning our Sushita!  Happy days are here again Poppy!Dancing
Originally posted by lunza

just a few more months anki .. try to stay afloat in this doobti huyi nayya ...

Lunza,
@bold...translation please?
By just typing this it feels like the good old days.πŸ˜†  I wouldn't be surprised to see Divya post the translation in a short while.πŸ˜†
Tanya,
The mangalsutra looks completely different to the one she wore before the leap!  What does that mean, that they simply changed it or that she got married to someone else, just for companionship, probably?

The simple sari could mean that Manav hadn't been supporting her or she refused his support, so with less money available she has to wear less expensive saris.
Originally posted by suan

You can say that again Poppy!  I'm feeling so happy right now, I can't tell you. The dark clouds have moved on and the sun is shining through now! Lets really forget those who sought to hurt us and enjoy the great news we've got recently concerning our Sushita!  Happy days are here again Poppy!

matlab kya hai????????... kisine sushita ke breakup ki news di hai kya????????... kya bola...

Originally posted by gremlin.

Ekta Kapoor and Ankita Lokhande 

She Looks so cute in this picture while smiling like that! I like her look as well, if only I cared about the show itself. πŸ˜†

Jia,
Again...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Girl, you have me laughing like crazy these past two days. Thank you. It is a welcome relief.

Nothing Ashiti ...

How did you like today's show ?