Ekta's commitment to Ankita Lokhande - Article - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by gremlin.

Ekta Kapoor and Ankita Lokhande 

She Looks so cute in this picture while smiling like that! I like her look as well, if only I cared about the show itself. 😆

😆😆😆

Yeah , she looks cute ..and no matter how much fun I make of Ekta , I am so glad that both Sush and Anki are on good terms with this lady ..Don't want to be on her wrong side ...😲
Originally posted by suan

Lunza,
@bold...translation please?
By just typing this it feels like the good old days.😆  I wouldn't be surprised to see Divya post the translation in a short while.😆

Its sinking boat di 
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Its sinking boat di 

Thanks so much, Omana.🤗
Once PR ends?!?!?  Does this mean that it will go off air soon (maybe in the next year)?
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Nothing Ashiti ...

How did you like today's show ?

thanks tanya di...i dont post much on da forum n have been silent reader on it...

PR was like addiction to me coz of sushita pair ...but i stop watching it since sush left...sometime read update... can tolerate anki with another man...

for me sush is only manav...

aysa lagta hai ki hamari archana cheating manav(sushant) and having another man(hiten) ,...dont want 2 even imagine...

pata nahi sushita ko kabhi ek saath romance karte dekh payenge ya nahi...

ek idea hai, we should request ekta to cast sushant opposite anki in her new upcoming show...

Thanks For Sharing. PR Should End Now.
Originally posted by ashiti

I  don't think he is interested to come in TV shows for another couple of years .It seems like he is more interested in other things like direction and dancing ..What's important is that he is happy and is enjoying himself ..
He is a very intelligent  guy and I am sure he will do something  very good in future ..

As for watching him and Anki work together ...if it does not happen then at least we will always see their pictures together going to parties and just being with each other ...
There was a very nice interview  of Sushan that came this morning ..You must check it out ..
Also on face book, Ashu Naik has posted some new pictures of Sush and Anki ...they both are looking so good ...Ceck those out as well...
Anki is wearing a black dress ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing..

This is really a good news if EK keeps her promise..

I really hope Anki gets some good show in the near future...
She is a good looking girl and more than that a brilliant actress...

I feel better after reading this article, I think Ekta will keep her commitment to Ankita. Just look at how long Hiten has been working with Ekta. I think she's someone who keeps her word

If that is Ankita's look after the leap, I love it. She looks gorgeous!!
TFS...Good for Ankita...Hope EK keeps her promise...Seems once you are on her good books she takes care of people...