Ekta's commitment to Ankita Lokhande - Article - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing. 

I hope with this article, all the rumours about Ankita being unprofessional, creating chaos on shoot etc. will also come to rest. We all know Ekta doesn't tolerate unprofessionalism. But here things seem quite well between both of them.

Ankita is looking really pretty, I like her hair.

Originally posted by ashiti

thanks tanya di...i dont post much on da forum n have been silent reader on it...

PR was like addiction to me coz of sushita pair ...but i stop watching it since sush left...sometime read update... can tolerate anki with another man...

for me sush is only manav...

aysa lagta hai ki hamari archana cheating manav(sushant) and having another man(hiten) ,...dont want 2 even imagine...

pata nahi sushita ko kabhi ek saath romance karte dekh payenge ya nahi...

ek idea hai, we should request ekta to cast sushant opposite anki in her new upcoming show...

ashiti u talking like me i have same problem i cant see ankita with new manav so😭dont watch PR

😊
Originally posted by poas

ashiti u talking like me i have same problem i cant see ankita with new manav so😭dont watch PR

😊😊
 new show me bhi anki will have to romance with other guy... cant imagine... hum par kya bitegi...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

@tanya ,...thanks i have seen that article... but sush had said in da interview sometime back, that he wii do other shows ,movies, if they are interesting...

πŸ‘... hope sushita marries in coming yearπŸ˜› n have wonderful babies next yearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ so that we can celebrate for some good reason...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
yaayy ..  i felt so happy reading this article.
Anki looks so cute in the pic..😍

If Anki was so unprofessional and throwing tantrums , Ekta wudnt be casting her gaain in her show.
I hope the journalists will shut their mouths further atleast😑

Hi..thanks for Sharing..

Me too very happy reading this article..
Anki in another show...Wow...πŸ‘ 

She deserve it...she deserve awards..Anki is a very good actor..and very professional one..

Many would run away hearing a leap 20yrs ..but she stay...so I wish her all the best for PR..and I'm sure she will go very far professionally..😊

By the way..she look very beautiful...normally she will be about 40++ she is not that old..if she keep that styleπŸ˜‰

as i said..in a previous comment..

Waiting to watch that now..this time when Arman will reunite ..will be the end of PR...
ok why not..πŸ˜‰