WU 6th December: Mummy, Pappa aur Blanket 8->

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

yaar 1st and last part with Naksh was wow :) woh ek hi blaket mein dekh woh promo yaad aya jisme naksh ek hi balnket mein hai infront of the camp fire haaye aaj woh sapna ki woh show dikhayi pura hogaya <3 
Originally posted by preksha_naksh

yaar 1st and last part with Naksh was wow :) woh ek hi blaket mein dekh woh promo yaad aya jisme naksh ek hi balnket mein hai infront of the camp fire haaye aaj woh sapna ki woh show dikhayi pura hogaya <3 
hayee... what an epi.. was seeing it dhyaan se.. isiliye wu late ho gaya
thank u for the update loved it
Thanx for the fast update stutiπŸ‘.very nice episode.naksh were really adorable😍.akshi was looking like barbie-doll in that night dress.❀️.akshi talking to baby was also nice,eagerly waiting the day wen to see naitik's reaction when he get to see that dairy.πŸ˜ƒ.naksh in blanket was awesome 😍. well don't want to comment about 2 jokers n stupid pandit, as 2 jokers kabhi nahi sudhrenge😑.i m ready to tolerate this bakwaas,if i get to see cute naksh scenes like this.😊
Wow...πŸ˜›
Wonderful scenes of Nakshara & loved it...😳 β€οΈπŸ˜›
❀️
THANK YOU for Superfast Update...😊
thanks for the beautifull update.
stuts tujhe humesha achi epi milte hai to update πŸ˜† thanks for the awsome update today naksh scenes were too good loved them 😍 and akshi was looking beautifull in the nighty, chal make some avi's of todays naksh scenes i am waiting πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _Mariam_

stuts tujhe humesha achi epi milte hai to update πŸ˜† thanks for the awsome update today naksh scenes were too good loved them 😍 and akshi was looking beautifull in the nighty, chal make some avi's of todays naksh scenes i am waiting πŸ˜†
yup. i get good epis
i will pakka make an avi!!
tu pehle online aa.. fb pe!! help us