Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- Dec 6, 2011

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Vjayam!! 😃🤗

Can someone kill KP and his stupid so called fake daddy 😡. Super acting KP, loose daddy is telling he cant act aam...panrathukku name enna aam😡...Appavi family Charu's family aam...Grr...why this mental not shutting up😡...Charu play as you much with TA's guilty feeling 🤢...When he get to know about you...you will be named as the worse person ever from his POV.

Before everyone someone need to kill this GP...even after knowing about psycho he thinks she is cured after her UK stay? 😕, hope he consult doctor about it...SQ and her looks..nallathu sonna it will sour for her...grr...she is going to go engeyo with this much head weight🤢...GP's advise is too good, if Lav listens it will rain with thunder😡.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the Wonderful superfast update and comments!🤗

Why do VR and Gayathri allow someone to keep on talk out the engagement that happenned btw TA/Pei eventhough they feel very uncomfortable😕. Can't they think that KP being so called Pei's childhood friend, would have informed Charu's past to them?? They could have changed the subject.

Pei nicely utilised the fraud parents to taunt TA with his guilt 😡. Summavey he reacts to Thulz for everything😕. Ithulaa vera people key him nicely like a doll😕.

So the hotel scene is tomorrow. Pei is going to talk nonsense and make Thulz get uncomfortable I guess😡. Maybe the car crash thing will happen tomorrow too.

Lav...the great SQ.. still does not care about the baby...🤢. Good GP acted perfectly as a responsible father.

With GP going to Blore, maybe some truth might unfold regarding Pei😍. Lets see. So far, GP acted in a selfish manner regarding Charu🤢🤢... Hopefully he will tell the truth soon to either TA or T.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks  vjayam  for the update.as usual  superfast.👏

I liked thulsi and charu scene.Thulsi acted very well.TA looks like dummy peice when T&C talking.
That old man "kudutha kasuku mela nadiparu pola".

pavam TA.feels uncomfortable.but thulsi managed bcz she knows about charu.dei KP iruda unaku aapu iruku.

lavanya days are counting.nalathu sonna kooda keka maatangalam.hmm
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful update!!😃

This KP dad ku did someone say "U will get a national award"??... " Kudutha paisa ku mela acting" Why Why Why...🤢
But one thing is true..."Lakhs la one thaan Charu mathiri"..Deftly, as she is in a misson to grab someone's husband..😡🤢
🤢Aama Mr.KP dad, VR and family is appavi insects...athaan arranged a killer to stab TA...why?? Did T have any kozhakattai in her mouth?😡
Cant she tell what happened to TA and how she suffered..But we cant expect it from them as they took it as a punishment..But why Mr.VR and his wife did not defend them either?😕
If the Overacting dad heard the story of stab..he would have ran back home, even saying he does not want money in 500 miles/hr..thinking Vr himself will take a sword and chase him all around bangalore to kill him😛...I want Vr to chase that stupid KP dad all around and kill him for his talks😉...and this KP shd get good punches from TA...Ms.Psycho, pls u dont take risk of killing him, give a chance to TA too..😡.😛
😡
TA ditched psycho, Vr tried to kill him, but why again repoening the topic...both deserve to be guilty, but blaming only one..😕

KP dad told a wrong dialogue...poturuntha saree oda vantha pothumam...shd have told...poturuntha denim coat and jeans and thalaviri kolama vantha pothum nu shd have told.🤢
🤢I think Psycho is going to do a circus show with all the three people in the car...Tanu get ready baby..😆

Uff with this Lavanya...GP though lags in Psycho's case, he needs a good applause for his advise to Lav today and not letting her talk more..👏⭐️
⭐️Good job Mr.GP..and i wonder what will be next move of Lavanya...😕
It was ofcourse a very good episode..and waiting for the next one..😍

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For avoiding KP to visit restaurant,she is doing circus using car pola.I wish nothing should be happen to TT.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!!

Here we go again, the gobbledygook will continue for few more months in Thendral terms...how long in real terms?!? And the saga continues...This psycho track seems to endless cycle of torture and a never ending saga bordering theater of absurd. If this gets stretched beyond this cycle, it's a mockery of watcher's sanity by overextending a tenuous storyline beyond comprehension defying logic and grammar of fictional storytelling.

Are GP and TA still acting? Looks less likely after the way TA and GP reacted today. GP...yawn, although he is saying for the betterment and well-being of his son and MIL ..it's a wasted effort as his advice has fallen in deaf years. GP has wasted 10 mins of his life and also too much goodness is also smothering in a way. His advice to his MIL about not work is well intentioned, seems to be a tad regressive. GP finally acting firmer with SQ, but why doesn't he act with same sense of urgency with regards to psycho.

VR spoke about going to the end of the world to scour with fine comb to find out every detail about his SIL and fam...now seems like beaten down person rubber stamping every move of psycho...what happened to all the hard talk?? 

Finally, although fake dad spoke too much too soon and was overacting more than what he paid for, the finer points... the questions and issues raised by him to TA have some merit? Sadly, T'n'TA have no answer as they have some blame to share and this guilt factor is what has completely blanketed TA. TA will get rid of his guilt factor if and only if psycho get married...until then he will continue to a dim wit. Its for T to carry the day forward for TA from hereon.

The silver lining is the way in which Thulz was observing psycho as fake dad was panegyrizing psycho's virtue.   

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karthi173

For avoiding KP to visit restaurant,she is doing circus using car pola.I wish nothing should be happen to TT.

I wonder if the car crash is after the lunch and T/T parted ways and KP alone got trapped...😛...
she can always use the horoscope thing hinted by KP parents and hence stop wedding...
How I wish KP is admitted to hospital and T forces C to take care of KP at hsp and take care of him..yet another chance to enthufy eww...vomit..puke..🤢..😛
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A good episode, esp considering this is the first time i feel pei is going to be caught in her own trap.  Getting small-time artists to enact KP's parents' role and essaying them to sing her puraanam and play the guilt factor... a move that may let the cat out of the bag, if they r caught...which I hope they will be,...

Secondly it is clear now that with TA's guilt coming so strongly, TA will continue being trapped in this world of falsehood, maybe even willingly,  as his way of paying for his mistake...
With pei playing her good side to TA and her true self to T, in addition to playing the guilt factor she has planned her moves well to  and truly ensnare TA to her world of falsehood...at least temporarily...
waiting for tmrw...
lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks for a wonderful update Vijayam. Loved your comment.

Everytime TA faces Psycho or her family, Psycho ensures atleast onetime they talk about that stupid engagement which got stopped.  The more and more they talk about this the more and more TA is going to get irritated and bored. We can feel that irritation in TAs voice when he says "seekaram Charu kalyanam nadanda podum".

I think Tulasi is going to find out that these KPs parents are fake. KP mentioned that they both are TV artist and there are lot of chances for Tulasi to watch them in a TV and find out that they are fake or what if KPs real parents come in...I think Psycho and KP are going to get caught bcos of this fake parents.  Lets see.