Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandhya's Smile

babe_e_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😃

FINALLYY!  I seriously forgot how she looks when she smiles.  I think for the past few weeks, her role didn't even smirk, let alone smile.  But I think she looks pretty smiling.  And the best part is Suraj's smile after seeing Sandhya smile. He looks sooo cute 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly...her smile brightens up everything in the vicinity 😃
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
well indeed hunnie😛.. she has got the charming smile on her angelic face😳
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sandhya looks pretty in this blushing smiling and Suraj too.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yup deepika has got such a flashing sweet smile and her teeth are also so beautiful ...which adds more sparkles to her smile...
sooraj_sandhya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like Deepika's smile so much as It really looks like coming right from her heart...

Sandhyaji's brother cheated her and broke her all dreams. She is so young and its difficult for her to cope up with this trauma...Anybody else woulkd have been totally under depression...

But still she is ready to fight..Rrarely, there are incidents when she cant stop smiling...

May god bless Sandhyaji and fulfill her dreams..

Also Deepika, best luck from my side for ur bright future...
Edited by sooraj_sandhya - 12 years ago
_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so truee...finally Sandhya smiled <3 wid Suraj <3😍
i also luv their smile <3 <3
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sandhya has a smile which brightens her face and at same time got a hint of shyness in it 

something new smile ... love her smile 
meenakshidh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriouslllyyy... DEEPIKA  has such a beautifuuulll n billionaire no very precious n priceless Smile..😉 😉

She is look awesomely beautiful, so sweet n cute when she smile.. when ever i see her smiling i watch that scene again n again everytime.. even i put her smiling face as my desktop BG as well as home n lock screen of my phone so that when ever i unlock my phone i can see her smiling face and when ever i have to work on my phone first i see her smiling face... 😊 😊 😊

when ever see her smiling feel like giving i bbbiiiggg tight huggg to her.. 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

i never use to watch this show i m watching this show just from past 2 weeks.. that also one day my mom was watching it n i saw a glimpse of this show and Deepika.. i liked it and now i watch it everyday..

Even i downloaded all the epics of this show... just wanna save so that can watch her different expression whenever want...😊 😉 😛

Just love watching her... Lots n lots no.. tons n tons... no just INFINITE love for her... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Serene.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i too liked her smile(flash back).. she is beautiful..