shining89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I want her to stop calling her husband MR KAPOOR. It's getting very annoying. I mean I understand why bani called him mr walia in Kasamh Se, as she was very young to him in that programme, but why has Ekta repeated the same thing in this serial as well. Sakshi's character is the same age as Ram in the programme. What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah exactly, especially as she put her hand forward in the boat scene last week and said Ram and her would be friends. You don't address friends as Mr or Mrs do you...But we all know that in Ekta soaps her lead actresses often find themselves calling their husbands as MR 😆 
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont like the way she calls him too. But now since they are friends, i think she should start calling him Ram
simi rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i thought that since they got married but i hope ram tells her to call him ram that would be sweet :)))
jsimzia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree !! CV's should change the script to Ram now instead of Mr Kapoor.looks like he is very much older then her and calling out for stranger and not her dearest lovable hubby. 
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG.This post was started on Dec and we are still waiting for CV;s to act on this.High time now!

princessphulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think we stop bothering about this,,,,,,,as cvs are not listining our wishes of calling by name.
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: draupadi

I want her to stop calling her husband MR KAPOOR. It's getting very annoying. I mean I understand why bani called him mr walia in Kasamh Se, as she was very young to him in that programme, but why has Ekta repeated the same thing in this serial as well. Sakshi's character is the same age as Ram in the programme. What do you guys think?

Am tired of posting the same topic at least since the C-Nite but what can we do, it's in the hands of Ekta and CVs. Even am very much sick of hearing Mr.Kapoor from Priya's mouth ðŸ¤¢
princessphulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Indomitable

Am tired of posting the same topic at least since the C-Nite but what can we do, it's in the hands of Ekta and CVs. Even am very much sick of hearing Mr.Kapoor from Priya's mouth ðŸ¤¢

i agree,what we can do.its all upon ek...