• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
first of all a big thankie for all for birthday wishes and 
big thank u too brainy ,he he coz she is buzy with her exam 
so i got to do update yay  this is my sabse fav episode for sure πŸ˜³
bindass episode 

written update  

episode starts from yesterday end  , juno vish fight , juno says remember  sia  koh kuch karna dhoor ki baat hai ,ussey kuch kehaney khey pehale sowbaar sochnaa  abb mey yeh repeat karne sey pehle ekk baar bhi nahi sochunga (😳 he is indicating that u will get this punch again ,if you trouble her πŸ‘)
juno leaves , 

vish starts to laugh bonny is confused why he is laughing , vish says that arjun thakur raghav's best buddy ,raghav hates sia, sia also hates raghav ,but sia is becuming arjun's best buddy now πŸ˜† bonny says ya even i too saw them together many tyms ,vish says even i too saw them but i never noted this  
school khey head boy arjun thakur mujhey punch maara aur voh bhi ekk bhi-rat khelye strange naa ... bonny says  ya aaj takk elite mey juno koh itna gussa huvaa naa dekha 
and bonny says y u didnot punched him back you goees too gym too .  vishal says punch kaa answer punch mey deygaa paar aaj i got to know juno also got  a weakness that is sia 😍

morning 
sia goes  too gym all are staring and smiling at her , sia goes to a boy and says that she want  to use that machine and she goes to use it ,vishal comes and sia shocked  vishal says lagtaa hai  like last tym you have to get another dose 
sia says vish to  move and he says no sia says nahi toh she will make him move vish keeps  his leg in that walking machine  sia  switches  on the button and vishal  falls πŸ€£ (lol vish tera tym  tik nahi hai  dude kal punch aaj fallπŸ˜†)

everyone laughs vish stands  and shouts shut up all ... and he shouts at sia  by the tym coach enters  πŸ˜†  all goes 
coach says sia  lagtaa hai  you started completing your works in list sia smiles and says yes coach says gud and goes  

class room scene   
class gets over raghav moves frm tht place  sia goes near him and calls out he says to give the card to saloni ,sia goes and gives  saloni sees the card and sooper happy  goes and hugs rgahav  and thanks him for the cake ... and leaves sia again goes to raghav and trie to speak but he  is not ready to listen and moves out sama and juno was watching all this ..after raghav moves juno come sto sia    
juno  says khaney doh , sia says break toh khaa hi leynge πŸ˜² πŸ€£  juno says raghav bhaav kaa raha hai let him do ..you dnt worry sia says its not abt worrying i did mistake and i have to ask him sorry  i have done all the things in list just this sorry is balance 
and sia says you know aaj gym mey kyaa huvaa vishal came and he was troubling me  but me ney ussey aisa sabak sikaya he will not forget it ever ..
juno is worried he says vishal troubled you again ?? sia asks again ???  (ok ppl must watch scene from now on ,upto date the bestest arjun sia scene)
juno says that he punched vish yesterday ..
sia; acha tu vishal koh punch maaro why pagal hogayo kyaa
plzz dont do this thing again you dont know abt this vishal kind of boys  aisey ladkey adarsh colony mey bahut barrey hai 
plzz ussey dhoor raho .tujhey kuch hogaya toh sia was fully concerned juno was seeing at her with smile sia asks why u smiling  juno says mujhey nahi pataa taa kii tu merey liye itna protective oh  sia says kyaa karoon we will not get good friends so easily khamsey kham mujhey  toh nahi milenge aur jabb milhey i dont want to loose them and '' sun mere dil ki  zubaan plays at bg seriously its must watch scene juno's expression was like aww even sia's 

sia holds juno's hand  

and juno was 

and sia asks him to promise he will not fight with  vishal again
and sun mera volume is up and we will not hear sia's voice juno was totally admiring sia 

and sunmere  gets over  sia says she want to go and miss sen so we will meet after that  and leaves .juno was wow ussney mera haat ... and he stops and says thank god everyhting normal 

scene shifts library sama and raghav talk sama says accept sia sorry and raghav somewat changes the topic and moves 

part 2 

raghav gets that cake  ,
and scene shifts where whole elite is gathered vadda and nikka bro opens the welcome speech ,they say kisika luv story honney waali hai ,and the bros continue that this luv story is sweet  aur uska flavour strawberry haaa aur that is for     saloni 
raghav sia seeing eachother 
then raghav starts his speech that he did wrong by hurting itni beautiful gal ,and elite khey sabse hottest babe koh ignore karna wrong thing taa so world khi best girlfrd kheliye best cake  ..and everyone claps and cheers raghav saloni by  shouting their name
saloni goes raghav opens the cake box and he is soopershocked there it was written ''for one and only pushpa''🀣  sia was curious to see raghav's expression was changed 
ragav sooper shocked he thinkss rain khey pahley thunder storm kahaan sey aaya  πŸ˜† aaj toh mey gaya ... if saloni sees this means thats it...
saloni goes near suddenly raghav with hands take the cake and eats πŸ˜† you must see saloni's expression here iuww raghav πŸ€£ πŸ€£ all r laughing  πŸ˜† 
sia thinks he got everyone to cut the cake but he itself eating eew πŸ˜† saloni asks raghav wat u dng ..suddenly raghav notices push letter was there he picks that piece and eats it too
and raghav explains that he was tasting whether the cake is good for you or not 
saloni asks  so how was the cake raghav says yummy πŸ˜† saloni says wat is this raghav kuch manners toh rakh :P raghav says that its good to eat like this and he explains all about step 1 step 2 for eating the cake like that and raghav says that this cake is now available for public 
and all gals and boys enters and plays with the cake
sia is standing alone  juno goes there and says when u come back frm caffe we will meet near gate ,sia says it will be so late juno says tum itnaa hardwork karsaktey thoo mey itna bhi nahi karsaktaa ... both smiles πŸ˜ and juno says see you tonight and leaves 
raghav sees sia and smiles with that cake sia thinks in this elite every one  is pagal sirf arjun is normal πŸ˜†  this is not school elite mental hospital πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
sia sees and runs 
and in canteen tanya and vadda and nikka bro scene where they r about to remove cake frm tanya skin but seeing sia they stops ..tanya teases them that sia sey dartey hoo..πŸ˜† 
then scene shifts cofee shop where mamaji and rangeela goes in james bond getp to see how sia works ..
sia wile working mistakenly breaks cup and the owner says so and so money will be cut frm ur salary sia says sorry and 
owner says that he is cutting the money only not job episod eends in sia's face

precap : one boy teases sia in that gym tat she can lift that  just 2kg thing only boxing dnt suits you 
coach sir notices and says to sia that now u have to prove tht even ladikyaa punch maartey hai we wll have match sia asks with whom and coach points out that boy who teased siaπŸ‘
πŸ‘

overall awesome episode 10/10 frm me 
must watch scenes : arjun sia scene (with sun mere bg )
arjun warns vishal 
raghav and the  cake scene

even the precap :)

sorry for late guys ,,,do hit the like button and docomment

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago

loved the scene.totally admire arsia and arjun😳