Pavitra Rishta

Playing Ishq Sufiana: How Ridiculous?

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So, as ridiculous the storyline of this show has been getting lately, I was completely shocked by something else in today's episode.

Armaan just lost their son ( or at least thats how it looks like). So, manav goes to meet archu and its all serious talk. And then randomly, they played Ishq Sufiana. HOW RIDICULOUS?

Has EKTA KAPOOR and the entire production house lost their marbles? How did this woman even have the best production house? Playing ishq sufiana just because its from one of her movies.

The director appears to be very juvenile and seems like doesn't have an IQ more than 60.

Outrageously Dumb and Stupid!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Are yaar that was Archana's last attempt of manipulating by crying loads and loads and throwing her body at Manav to gain emotional control...She wanted him to remember how they used to be...Peeelooon
Pathetic of Archana to use her body at the time of sadness-loss-despair to remind Manav what he was going to miss out on once she left...Grrr

Cheap cheap and cheap galore..

She is not concerned or sad abt manav wanting the twin girls...She is concerned abt why Manav did not come to see her and ask how she was...Me me me and more me...FOrget the kid who  might be dead, forget the father who might be sad and lost..But want to make sure my charm, body, tears still have some effect on him or not...Do I still have emotional control on Manav or not...

So we had Ishq sufiana moment just like those romatic scenes between ArMan at odd times...BTW Kamal Khan has sung it so well..

Did I not say this few times...CVs are either braindead teeny boppoer os old farts with alzheimer

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Varsha Di: i was also thinking about something else. I think we  should prepare ourselves for some ridiculous future plots such as the following:

Varsha and Soham alive
Archu's daughter hating her
Archu giving preference to her adopted daughter more than her biological daughter.
Manav's daughter in love with DK's son
And FINALLY the big one, some new lady love in Manav's life and maybe Manav even having another child with this new lady.

Goodness gracious. Can the Indian soap makers get over such cliched plots? Well, guess not. 
There really isn't audience (at least majority) for anything other than mediocrity back in India.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mohini19

Varsha Di: i was also thinking about something else. I think we  should prepare ourselves for some ridiculous future plots such as the following:

Varsha and Soham alive
Archu giving preference to her adopted daughter more than her biological daughter.
And FINALLY the big one, some new lady love in Manav's life and maybe Manav even having another child with this new lady.  

From your mouth to god's ears...Apke muh me ghee shakkar...Tathastu...Ameen..
Manav and Sattu both deserve someone wayy better eventually...too soon right now..

Goodness gracious. Can the Indian soap makers get over such cliched plots? Well, guess not. 
There really isn't audience (at least majority) for anything other than mediocrity back in India.

Most of these have been discussed and are going to happen...
As far as indian soap makers they keep recycling same o same o...no creativity..Bhai copy-paste or recycling  ka zamana hai 😉😆
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It was a completely foolish move by the CVs, the song was out of place and just looked ridiculous.
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aree they were promoting the dirty picture naaa 😆 but I would count it as a biggest blopper ever.
ByteMe thumbnail
Hehe.. yeah even I watched that scene (souly for self satisfaction to finally see manav yell at Archana and pay her no heed) but I was perplexed when I heard that song.. ðŸ˜³
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mohini19

Varsha Di: i was also thinking about something else. I think we should prepare ourselves for some ridiculous future plots such as the following:

</div><div>
Varsha and Soham alive

There really isn't audience (at least majority) for anything other thanmediocrityback in India.

omg. Guess they read ur post.th mighty cv