Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone

Ive been watching KTLK from the beginning. I have posted here and there on the forum and have enjoyed all the posts written by everyone. I love reading  the discussions and the sensible posts that people write here.

And I simply adore  Ashutosh and Nidhi together. KTLK is about them, their love story which is unique and different. Ive also watched DK, and although the essence of KTLK is the same, it is different in the sense that DK only had a certain amount of episodes, so the story had a certain pace from start to finish. Of course KTLK , I hope, will go on for much longer so they will have to show new things that weren't in the original to lengthen the show.

But what I am surprised with is how  the tone of this forum seems to have changed since the entry of KW. Ive always thought KTLK has been a very mature forum, with wonderful discussions but for the last 2 days Ive seen  more posts disliking KW's voice, his acting, that he looks too young for Nidhi, that he's unfit for the role etc, then discussions about Ashutosh and Nidhi.  And he's only been in one episode so far.

Posts regarding new entries are natural and they can never be liked by all, but sometimes we have to also see how their entry fits into the show and what they can do for the show.  I'm the first to admit, that I really like KW and enjoy his acting but theres no way that I want him to come between Ashutosh and Nidhi.

However, saying that, I feel that Rohan will bring the fun element of the show back which we had initially with Nidhi. Right now, Ashutosh and Nidhi have been separated and are both in pain and they need some way back to each other. And Im hoping that Rohan will be the one to help them find each other again.

I really think we should give Rohan a chance before writing him off after the first episode. And plus, Karan Wahi will only be in the show for a little while as he has his own show starting on SP so lets enjoy watching him bring Ashutosh and Nidhi closer.

P.S. My post is in no way intended to hurt or point fingers at anyone. I just think this is a wonderful forums and just want everyone to be happy and enjoy KTLK and make it a hit show.😳

Thanx for the much needed post Farrah di ðŸ¤— 🤗

From God knows how long i'm trying to explain the same thing..

KTLK is AshNi's show & their story KW is just doing an extended cameo :) 
He has his own show on SP :D

no way he's going to come  b/w AshNi ... I dont think AshNi fans need to feel insecure bcz the concept of the show is diff from any other show & AshNi will b together in the end that's for sure :)

Anyways I'm loving KW as Rohan <3 

Right now they showed him as a fun loving , naughty cute boy but I'm sure as the story will progress we'll see diff shades in his character ;)
he'll play the cupid b/w AshNi :) Plus he will bring the fun element of the show back :)

I'm just going to enjoy watching KW while he is in the show bcz he a FANTASTIC actor <3  

PS - If people will watch KW/Rohan's scene with a mind set that we will hate/dislike him then no matter how well he performs u will never like him .. I just wanna say with 1 or 2 epi u can't judge an actor/ character/chemistry .. Atleast give him a chance :))

Totally agree wid u farah.He jst came for making asutosh n nidhi more closer n making them realize tat they love eachother not for separating them!ppl sud understand it n accept it!he's a guest n everyone sud welcome him happily n sweety lyk him!n Karan is a fantastic actor n he's trying his best to do his work perfectly n he's doing also!we sud appreciate!
I perfectly agree with Harshu and Farah Di...
Karan is just doing a small part.. Which we should surely cherish before he starts his new show... I like the pair of AshNI, and KTLK is obviously their story...
Karan is there as Rohan who is to help the two realise their love..
I perfectly agree with u...he jus made his entry...we dont evn know what his charecter is or will be!!!pls guys give him a chance<3

Love KW nd he is an entertainment package nd im sure given a chance everyone will love him<3
totally agreed wid you di...guys please do give him a chance..hes nt gonna come between ashni..he himself said that...he will only unite ashni...hes jus here fr sm time...even we his fans are keenly waitin fr his own show ye pyar nibhenge hum on star plus which is gonna come vry soon.so please give him a chance.:)
thnx
I agree with TM...just give KW a chance..i know he will prove himself...i myself felt like some of you are right now, when he entered dmg...bt then his acting did the magic...
         yes guys give him one chance.
                       he is truely magical himself.
 Farrah ...🤗 such a sensible nd cute topic yaar !!

Offcourse ROHAN aka Karan Wahi is here to take the story ahead and get Ashutosh and Nidhi closer 😳 

Why should this show's fans have problems 😕 Guyzz enjoy the  show nd its changing track !!
I m sure yu ll love Wahi ...hes an amazing actor nd entertainer 😳

PS:I hope this forum has good sensible nd mature ppl unlike d odr forum