AshNi and Rohan - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
it ws a much needed post hugsss
earlier ds forum realy welcum kw's role wid pleasure bt 4m past 2 dayz der is lot of change is opitnion

KTLK is AshNi's show & their story KW is just doing an extended cameo

so he is no way gonna cum between d main lead couple its character is jst to add sm freshness in d show n he is doing fab job 😳 hope u guyz ll appreciate his role 😊
Totally agree wid u farah.He jst came for making asutosh n nidhi more closer n making them realize tat they love eachother not for separating them!ppl sud understand it n accept it!he's a guest n everyone sud welcome him happily n sweety lyk him!n Karan is a fantastic actor n he's trying his best to do his work perfectly n he's doing also!we sud appreciate!
Great post TM
Karan is a talented actor 
a most needed post
thanks for it
i really agree with u
i am not able to understand why some ashni fans are throwing out their anger for bringing kw between ashni like this
he is being badmouthed
i don't know what's wrong but usually this happens that the person is blamed who come between lead couples
Totally agree with you...

res 
Such a sensible post ...

Even I fail to understand why are characters and actors bashed for no rhyme or reason

Great post FarrahDi agree to every word of it.
Finally...thank u so much for this post Farah Di

Really I understand that if a new entry comes in the show people are bound to not like him, but commenting on his voice and all umm what does that  have to do with the show and the concept🤔 if they're doing this because they're feeling insecure then there is no need to feel insecure baba...KW/Rohan is NOT coming btwn Ashni how can he...this story is abou Ashni and it always will be...KW is just there for kuch time and then he'll be gone...even Karan said there's only frndship btwn Rohan n Niddhi n thts all there will be...so guyss plzz yaar just give him a chance he is NOT here to separate your couple in fact he;s here to to bring them closer😳
thnx farrah fr ths much needed posts!!
luv u fr making ths,,,n i agree to u totally...lets give him jst 1 chance b4 getting judgemental!!😳
Thank you farah 4 this much needed postx !

Okaaa I am understand that peeps don't like if some new one entry in their show  ! But I think no one has right to bash any one so if some one does talk about his Voice I ll kill them ! Not fair yaar we al know that he is here 4 some time ! Not 4 breaking any one's relation-ship ! Then whats wrong ! We r supporting him because we know ! We Wahians also don't want that he comes b/w any one !
He is there for some betterment 'funny 'excitement ! So hust clam down guys who against his Character ! Guys you just chill !
He is not gonna do bad bad thing ! PLzzz under stand him and give a chance to prove himself !
^^y u always talk abt killing baby!!😆luv u!!😛