Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~Mohammed Nazim/Ahem AT#2 Ahem Droolers WELCOME~

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Character name: Ahem Modi

Mohammed Nazim is a Muslim Punjabi munda, who is currently working in Star Plus' prime time show 'Saath Nibhana Saathiya' which is also his first hit debut show.

Mohammad Nazim plays the role of Ahem Modi who is the husband of Gopi and son of Koki Ben and Parag Bhai Modi. He is from a very rich business family and runs the complete Modi empire on his own.

Along with that, Mohammed Nazim has been spotted in different places with actress Aaleika Sheikh aka Kesar of show Pratigya; and rumors say the duo are in a relationship, however no official confirmation has been made by either as such.

More about Ahem Modi:
A handsome and imposing man of today who is around 27 years of age. He is the son of Kokila and Parag Modi. He is an egomaniac who takes business matters very seriously and believes in himself totally. He can be insensitive at times and is almost always hesitant to express himself, struggling to show any emotion at all. He loves, and is devoted to his mother Kokila, blindly following whatever she says to him. Ahem is the one handling the entire Modi business empire, in which he is very skilled. 

Ahem was in love with a woman called Anita before his marriage to Gopi thus he even refused to acknowledge her as his wife. He particularly resented the fact that Gopi was illiterate and considered her unworthy of him. After Gopi was accused of cheating in her school exam, Ahem personally decided to educate her. This brought them slightly closer together. Ahem has grown fonder of Gopi but he doesn't like to show his feelings on this matter. Last seen the big fall of bamboo sticks and the roof on Gopi made Ahem break out of his inside and show his deep concern and love towards wife Gopi as she struggles between life and death.

Source for Ahem's description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saath_Nibhaana_Saathiya
^^ scroll  down  for  more!
Edited by -Predator- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail

• NO Bashing of Mohammad Nazim as a person. We should respect the fact that it is not Mohammad Nazim who is character, he is simply playing the role of a character. Keep in mind the difference between "actor" & "character". Bashing Ahem is allowed, but strictly limited, not allowing over limited bashing.
  • Do not quote any comment more than 7 times.
  • Strictly follow the India-Forums COC before and while posting.
  • Although this is Mohamed Nazim's AT, there is no way any member will be allowed to argue about his relationship status with Aalieka unless and until we recieve an official confirmation from them.
  • If any member/s begin fighting, please report it to the Development Team rather than reading and encouraging the fight. This AT is for everyone.
  • You can chit chat on Mohamed Nazim's Daily Appearance, his good and bad behavior.
On that note, happy chatting! πŸ˜³
Bobbi. thumbnail

maddt311
-Vrinda-
karankundra007
d-luna88
ayesha_78
Nafisa_blossoms
SK1991
munnyhyderabad
SNS_fan101
sks21
shineharsh'rsk16
Arnisha
shaina.sharma
Muskaan.Musky
ANJ4
X.Sisi94
famzii05
gohem123
shruthi2010
CHIKA784
NazmaJ
sandyuk
Xarina
soni_khan13
starryeye
shineharsh
Queenrani2
nazlee
famzii05
Nihira-fan
-Ridzzi-
rsk16
_Precious_
PN_luvs_Arjun
Swetha27
shajanii
kamjal
navitareddy
pearlali
hethp
Justlikethat1
-tellyaddict-
-Predator-

= 42 Active Members!

*simply hit the 'like' button to be added onto the list.
*keep posting to retain your name as a member here =D
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Love you Nazim as Ahem. Giaa and you are the sweetest and cutest couple.
Add me pleaseEdited by maddy311 - 12 years ago
-Bubbles. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh, lovely AT, thnks for reopening!!

add me as member
Bobbi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karankundra007

Ohhh, lovely AT, thnks for reopening!!

add me as member

Heyy KK, let's wait for more members to sign up, then I will edit the list (:
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even i will love to join as its our dear ahem
so add me in tooπŸ˜ƒ

thnx 4 opening it

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sonia how can u forget to add the captain and nafisa? πŸ˜› in the members list? we are welcome and put us in there 
shineharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love nazim.add me in please.

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love you nazim.
add me plz