~Mohammed Nazim/Ahem AT#2 Ahem Droolers WELCOME~ - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Ok.  So he's single.  Is he looking for a friend and will he tell which are his favourite roles that he would like to do if he hasn't already done so.  Macho all action hero, romantic, comedian or villian? 😍
Please add me tooo... I love ahem/Nazim   
Hello...anyone here...? can i post pics of nazim or aham here?
Originally posted by gohem123

Hello...anyone here...? can i post pics of nazim or aham here?

I think yes. This is what it is meant for.😉
Vow.. Nice AT for Nazim.. 😃

Ahemians/Nazimians, pls add me in.. once i planned to open an AT for Nazim and dropped the idea due to lack of response.. but this is the right time for AT as his character gets a good shape now..

Nazim doing a nice job..

Hi guys! =D

Um, yeah pictures can be posted here, but not the ones that are posted already. You can chose to post new and unseen ones instead!

PS- Should be only Nazim, since this is only Nazim's AT.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hello Sonia, we need to ask permission, not fun, licence to be naughty, where is the thrill Sonia? No we will just stick to the rules, and be clinical and be all robots from the same factory...😆 

You know Sonia I don't go to other forums at all, I only come to this forums for other serials, but if you think it will be fun, will try to do some discussions in here...for your sake, as it's your thread babe. 

😳 thaaanks babe.
You know consecutively, SNS forum is very unique, totally isolated from other forums! We do not have GOTWs or DOTWs every week, only Rapid Fire's. Nor do we make use of the Gohem Paradise made by Chandni or any ATs! Then what do we do every day when we are bored?
Appreciation Threads are for chatting!

Well, I at least hope this AT makes 50 pages if not 150.
Originally posted by Xarina

Ok.  So he's single.  Is he looking for a friend and will he tell which are his favourite roles that he would like to do if he hasn't already done so.  Macho all action hero, romantic, comedian or villian? 😍

Lol, not really Xarina, see he cannot have someone saying all this just randomly. Nazim has to be asked such question during interviews and chats for example with the media SBB, SBS, I-F etc.
yelo...karlo baath...nazim ka AT...or mei nehee...😆😆😆...
plzzz yara...add me also...😉
Arrey does no body loves chatting here?