FF raya.. journey of love. up 43.pg 144 (14.1.13) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

😳❤️Update 2

Recap:

Ram identifies his feelings for priya . and gets embaressd wen his phone beeps while priya is confused. Ram want to plan  something for  priya in fact to spend some quality time with her. Ram gives white flowers to priya and  starts  driving  towards  the place . priya  was confused of where is she going and  do not have any real idea of ram's sudden change. She ask  ram  where r they going ram keeps it a suspence.ram observes priyas nervousness and enjoys his feelings for her  in her presence

Update

There was silence  in between  ram and priya

P:  ram  plz  bathayi na  !! kaha jar aha hai hum .😕

R:  (ram looks at priya and  grins) arey tum itna nervous kyu  hai.  Trust me priya  u ill love the place .

P:😉 mein nervous nahi hu!!.  Just  a bit eager to  know where my husband is  taking me  for the first time aur wo  bhi  d'.( was about t say  date  and stops ) uhh  wo bhi  itna raath ko .

R : hmmm !! toda sabar karo madam .we r near .   kyu   tume  mere saath accha nahi lagtha  hai kya?

P: nahi aise baath  nahi hai  mr . kapoor.  Mujhe aap ke saath acha lagtha hai . ( and thinks  . bahut acha lagtha hai aap ke saath . aap ki saath  bithaya  har pal mere liye   bahut special hai  aap hai itna special  mr. polar  bear.)

Priya simles  shyly

R:   arey  yeah kya hai  jara mujhe bhi baathayi  ki  yeah hasi ka  raaz !! waise bhi u looking different and beautiful wen u smile.😳

( jindagi  bar  aise hasthi rehana priya , 😳mera sara problems aap ki   sweet smile ko dek kar  gayeb hojatha  hai.)

P:   priya blushes and says thanku Mr kapoor.😳

Ram park the car  and  get down  and  take off his shoes  , while priya is  watching him  sitting in the car . he comes and opens door for priya  .😲

P: yeah kya hai  Mr. kapoor yeah kaun si jagha  hai . 

R: we need to  walk  now  chalo . chup chap.

They  walk  a while  while ram steals glances  at priya  they reach the  beach. Priya is happy seeing  beach😳

P:  Mr. kapoor  do u really  wanted to come here again. !!! kamal hai   mr. kapoor aap ko  yeah jaga acha lagtha hai kay?? Am surprised ' sach mein  bathayi ye  na aap ko yeah jaga acha lagtha hai ??😲

R:  mujhe  beach jada pasand nahi tha par  ab acha lagraha hai , and more over aap ko  bahut pasand hai na  subha  bhi aap itna exited ho. Mein enjoy nahi kiya   dhoop ki waje se aur mujhe pata hai hi tum  subha mere wajese yaha se jane keliye kaha tha?😊

Ab dhoop nahi hai . tho chale.

P : thanks  Mr . kapoor'. (thinks meri pasandh  na pasandh  ko aap itna dhyan dete hai. ????) par mein bauth tak gaye subha se . aur aap bhi.

R: ab hum ahya tho todi dher  ruk ke chalthe hai.walk pe chalthe hai

P: aap tik tho hai na .??

R: haan mujhe kya hua..

(Yeah kya ho gaye  golu ji ko. Flowers , beach , ab walk  '' )

While walking in the sand  ram starts enjoying the  cool breeze both enjoys each other's company '. There was silence  b /n them

Ram initiates

R : priya  yek  baat kahu.. 

P : ji kahiye..

R: aaj app bahut s..'(stops the word  s**y in the middle.) sensuous  hai.(  embaressed ram looks at priya for the  reply) red colour compliments  you so well  ki

P:  priya immediately interrupts  and say "Thanks""  ..thinks  mujhe  patha hai aap  kya word use karna chathe hai.  ' they  share a eye lock

😳

While they both  looking at each other priya steps onto the stone and trip then  ram  holds her waist.. priya could feel  the rams hand on her waist  and looks up and identifies that she was in ram's arms❤️

R: tum tik tho hai na.

P: ( as ram s hand is stil on her waist  he could not speak as she got the nerve) in  alow voice says  "" ha"'. Ab  mein apni perope khadi hu . tho.. aap and looks at his hand on her waist  '😳😳

R: he immediately flinches back and  point to a place   to sit. Chalo  priya waha baithe hai.

The place he showed is very small for both of them ram  goes and  sit  and make himself comfortable and showed priya  place to sit. Ram want her to be in his proximity.priya sit in the place ram gave her.  Priya could  feel the  warmth of ram  so close to her on one side and  also the cool breeze😳.❤️

R: tum  sach kehathe ho  priya . yeah jaga bauth acha hai .

P: hai na  yah  aa kar  kuch ajeb sa  sukun miljatha hai.  Ab mujhe lag raha hai ki ap bhi normal hu'😊

Subha  Mein soch raha ki  duniya mein   😆aap yek hi  hai  inko beach  pasandh nahi hai.

R: phir se suru hogaye. Aap ki tane'😃

P: app ne aj drink nahi li ' kyu.

R:  drinks  aaj jaroorath  nahi hai. (❤️thinks  arey yar  drink nahi kiya tho kya  mein ab  aap ki nashe mein  hu  this feeling is tickiling mee)

P: kya mathlab 😕

R:  mein  ab tak mera jindagi mein  bahuth  busy  hu priya ,bussines ka pressure  tensions  sab kuch  so bhul ne keliye drink karna suru kiya.  Apna akhela pan duur karne keliye mein apne app ko  yek busy business banaya. Rahi baath ajj ki  mujhe koi tension nahi hai aur  mein  is waqth  bahut kush hai.😔

P:aap aise kabhi nahi sochi ye ga . ki aap akhela hu . mein hu na aap ki ssath . aap kuch bhi mujhe share kar sakthe ho.😳

Both look  deep to each others eyes  and  priya shyly  lowers her eyes realising what she just said😳

Ram thinks priya  aap mere sath hu.mera paas hi rehana  humesha keliye'itna paas ki  koi tume mujhse dur na  kar sako.😳

R:aap ko kabi akhelapan  mehasus nahi kiya .?

P: lagtha tha. Par mein na books  se company mil jatha tha .aur ab akhela pan ki savali nahi  hai.( thinks aap hai na  mere liye  hamesha)☺️

R:   looks at her sheepishly .😉

P: its really cold here. Rubbing her hands. Shayad  aap ko  tand nahi lagtha hogha

R: kyu    ha tandh  hai  par  bahut  accha hai.

P: suddenly says  polar bear  ko  thand  tho din a lagtha hai na. and starts  laughing😛😆

Ram looks at her and lost in her  smiles ''after

Both were very silent.as priya is very  tiered she is sleepy and rest her head on ram shoulders as  she feel s cold she rubs her hand  for warmth, ramlooks at her holds her in one arm and make her  comfortable.   Looking at her   he thinks  .  im lucky  to have u  . I wish  aap  humesha mera ppas  hi raho . I wish  this moment last forever priya. Priya  feel s  good in rams arms  unknowingly  she cuddles ram.slowly  looking at priya  ram also sleep . priya wakes up  see  she cuddle ram and remove her hand  around  him  she slowly move her head and without disturbing ram she make his head on her shoulder. Ram  adjust  himself  and hug  priya tightly .  his position  of head is such a way that  priya could  feel ram's breath on her neck. She feels nuzzled.she feels jittery😳..n thinks  "Ram  aap  humesha  mera paas hi rehana. I wish this moment last forever."when  she  is about to keep her hand on rams head  he  wakes up  and  realises he is 🤗 hugging  priya and   breaks the hug.

Both get☺️ embarrassed and  look down  to the  sand. Moves their hand in the sand.

P: its too late Mr. kapoor   will make  a move now .

R: han  chalo  and make their way  back to  hotel.

They  stand and look  back  and see what they did in sand and  identifies priya write "ram" And  ram  write "priya" . both look at each other   and  share  a look and  start   walking  toward's car coyly😳

IN THE HOTEL

Both change and come ready  to sleep 

P: thank s Mr. kapoor.u made  my day 😳 '(thinks  aaj job hi hua  na  ..it was special to me  humari  first date jaisa hu ' aaj apne job hi quality waqth hum ne bitaya  na  there is no price  tag for it.. )

R:  who understands priyas feeling .. say  😊 pleasure is  all mine madam'(  thinks mera first date acha tha  priya  I wish hum dono ki  beech ki yeah duriya  khatam ho jayegha)😳

Ram  wishes her good night  and sleep'''''''..

😳

Priya  looks at the  flowers  he gave her  blushes, thinks aap wo nahi hai  .. jis insan se mera shadhi ho gaye aap wo nahi  hai . mein na aap ko galth samaj gaye   aap bahut sweet hai .  soon she listens his kharate   looks at him and smiles '.

Says  good night mr  kharate'😛 Edited by luvblah - 12 years ago
Too good...made my day on the boring weekend!!!!👏
another lovely update yaar.. plz continue👏👏 one suggestions.. when u update each time.. go to the 1st page n write the date n page number of ur update in the subject box.. it'll be easier for the readers to track😊 waiting for the next
Same here..it was too good...continue soon ..😊
@ anamika  actually  im new  to  forms and   i  am new to  write  so  actually i dont knw hw could i update   the pg no  thanku  for telling  me  ill surely do it  da ..

@All  thanks for  loving my update

Originally posted by luvblah

@ anamika  actually  im new  to  forms and   i  am new to  write  so  actually i dont knw hw could i update   the pg no  thanku  for telling  me  ill surely do it  da ..

my pleasure dear... n a very warm welcome to you in BALH forum🤗🤗 update soon... weekends r unbearable
lovely update dear...
continue soon...
too good update! do continue soon!

Swetha
Originally posted by Siacutie

Nice update continu soon dear

will soon update