Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice update!!
Yaar tu toh apeksha ki story khatm kar de...serial main toh nahi kar rahe atleast u finish it
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shaaranya

Nice update!!
Yaar tu toh apeksha ki story khatm kar de...serial main toh nahi kar rahe atleast u finish it

yes da 
 i regret   for writing abt apeksha
will end soon

chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow BALH writer's se kaho BALH fan's india forum posts se thoda bahut churale aur shooting kare...would b fun watching and confusion thinking will b solved if they take from these type of FF on RAYA

luvbalh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chak

Wow BALH writer's se kaho BALH fan's india forum posts se thoda bahut churale aur shooting kare...would b fun watching and confusion thinking will b solved if they take from these type of FF on RAYA

thanku madam
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update continue soon dear
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
 continue soon
luvbalh thumbnail

Update 5

After  a while  priya  came back to her senses  and felt  comfortable  in rams strong  arms …  while ram  is leading her to  the balcony… priya stops him   and look around  the room…and find candles lit all over..  her  thoughts  are filled with  insecurities,  she feels   that  she lost her ring   is a sign of  losing ram and apeksha's words  came in her mind…..  she cant bear the pain  ..  her eyes  filled with tears  . the pain of  her heart filled in her eyes.. ..

R: priya   arey itna dar gaye tum…..  ro math  yar.. plz.. deko    mein kaan pakadti  hu…

P: nahi  ram aap aise  mat karo na  ... .(and wipes her  tears.holds  rams hand tight ..) yeah kya hai  … ring mil gaye  kya..

R: ab tak ring keliye ro raha  hai kya  .. kya  tum bhi na priya ..  stop being a child  yar…. ( gives a  sheepish smile )… ab chalokhana kha leta   hai.

P: bahut joor se buk lag rahai hai..

Wen they arrived there  priya holding his arm  tight ..   ram feels  like its priyas  right  to hold him … priya  feels  like she should not leave his hand a life long……….there was a  gift box . flowers and   two glasses and  champagne.and food   he has ordered ..

Priya   was  touched with all that ram has done ..

P: aap ne yeah sab karwaya ?? thanku  mr. kapoor…..

R:  plz  dnt  ever dare to cry .. I cant handle it.  Ab mein tumara dosth jo hai  na   koi bhi baath   yum mujhe share kar sakthi ho. i dnt want to see u in tears. ………… wipes her tears  away and say  ja oo change karke avo .. every thing is ready   waiting for u .. just for u  … including me…..

P:  lowers her eyes  and  blushes   ha …..  mein change karke aatha hu……

ram  scratching his head  naughtly  says ha  wo tumara  behan  ki attair mein change kar ke ah

P: shocked …aww…. Kya  behan ji…………..  Mr.kapoor..  aap yeah  kya keh rahi hai

R:  ab dekho tume  yeha  australiya  mein  sadi pehan ke tum roj itna boring  laghta hai    hi kyua batavu….. koi  saadi pehante hai kya…. Honey moon pey…

P: oh….  Hello mujhe kuch sauk nahi hai yeah saadi  pehanneka iseliye ki dadi ne di….

R: warna  tu  tho    modern dress mein  gumthe hai na mera saath…… rehane do tum behan ji ho   sach mein

P:  angry  priya  reply ram in a right way… haa manleta hu  mein  behan ji hu    ….. mein kya karu  meri husband itna  boring hai … hamesha  suit  hi pehanthe hai wo  bhi yek ki rang ka hai…..  tho  aap ko kya kahathe hai…

R: hello mein itna boring nahi hu  jaisa tum soch raha hai… ab jaa na  change karke ah …..

P: mujhe behan ji kehathe hai…  sare duniya kehathe hai ki sadi  yek  bahut s***  dress hai ..  inko tik se dekhyi nahi detha hai kya……… laghtha hai inka eye sight keheliye bhi goli khilana  padega…….

Priya comes out in a white colour  saree… with in loose hair   with  nothing in her  neck except mangalasutr..   as soon she entered their room  ram notices  priya . in the camdle light  she looks so devine …he observes  her  keeping sindoor in her maang.. ram  rushes  to her 

R: may I  …………

Priya nods her head and  gave the him sindoor .. as she closes her eyes   he fill her maang .during  some thing fell on her   nose..

Priya looks to the mirror and ram also  observes  the  kumkum on her nose  smile  sweetly while priya  brushing it off……priya tries to tie the stings of her blouse..while ram stops and  do it..  she  closes  her eyes while  rams fingers touch her  skin in the back…. She remaine closed eyes  while ram  moved towards the balcony where he arranged sweet surprise for  priya

Priya  back to sences  reaches where ram is there.. ram pull the chair n  offers his hand and make priya sit comfortabily. Ram notices……….

R: please  priya.. mein  tume udaas nahi  dekh saktha  .. aisse  raho yar…  yek ring hi tho hai na ….

P:  nahi ram  aap   aise kyu …….. im fine  tik  hu mein……………

R: gives her flowers  first   thinks for the beautiful lady of mine……… .. he sneezes

P:  bless u!!!!  aap   ko flowers se allergy hai tho aap   kyu  order karthi  ho ram  mein tik hu …. Aap ka  health hi mere liye sab se badhi hai.. ( hold on what she  just  said ) I mean  ..  warna aap ka  tablets ka count badega….

R:  tume flowers pasandh hai na  isliye ….  Curl a smile ..   then ram   gives priya the gift box there on the tabel she opened and found a ring …

P:  yeah kya  hai !!!!  aap seriously liye  ring  ko..  bahut sundar hai tho…… par abhi kyu

R:  yeah  aap ka  ring ki compensastion nahi hai. Yeah  himara  dosthi ke  naam pe ……  humara risthe ka naam se………..   mana  mat karo priya   yeah tume pasandh hai na

P : bahut accha  hai   …mehanga  hoga na………….

R: tum rate ka phikar nahi karo  yar  mein apna biwi kho  yek mehange  ring kareed kar sakthe ho

P: ha   patha  hai … aap   the ram kapoor  hai  200 crores  daulath ki  malik hai na

R:   jaha tak mein jantha hu priya .. malik  ka biwi   ko malkin kehthe hai… hai na tho tum  bhi……  u knw what I mean na…….

P: haan!!! Mujhe aap kha daulath sekoi lena dena nahi.. ….   Hai mujhe itna 

Kaafi hai  ki  mein  yek kaabil , ache insaan  ki biwi bani…  aap bahut ache hai mr  kapoor  par….  Bahut gussa karthe hai.

R: smiles …. Priya   ring  tho pasandh  hai na … diamonds for   dimond like biwi.. yeah humara   dosthi ke liye priya… may I have the pleasure  of  ……….

P: befor he could finish  ..  priya gave the ring to ram and place her hand  towads ram  when he is about to  place it  she    gets to deep thoughts  seing her engagemengt ring missing…  ram places it on the ring finger of other hand…

R:  aap humara engage ment ring keliya bura lagraha hai na….

P: nahi .. wo actually.. haan .. jin halatho min aap ne mujhe  wo ring pehanaya   eo acha nahi hai par   usiki wajha se hum  aaj  yek dusreka saam nehai….

R: mein jan tha hu… yelo tumara asli surprise…  …….

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: luvblah

Update 5

Priya comes out in a white colour  saree' with in loose hair   with  nothing in her  neck except mangalasutr..   as soon she entered their room  ram notices  priya . in the camdle light  she looks so devine 'he observes  her  keeping sindoor in her maang.. ram  rushes  to her 

R: may I  ''''

Priya nods her head and  gave the him sindoor .. as she closes her eyes   he fill her maang .during  some thing fell on her   nose..

Priya looks to the mirror and ram also  observes  the  kumkum on her nose  smile  sweetly while priya  brushing it off''priya tries to tie the stings of her blouse..while ram stops and  do it..  she  closes  her eyes while  rams fingers touch her  skin in the back'.

me 1st😃
u made my day yaar.. this is beautiful😍 but u knw after the above scene Ram shouldnt hv gone to the balcony☺️... u knw wht i mean?😉

Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey very nice!!! Next part ASAP