Was Shakti flustered or Kria flustered?

Posted: 12 years ago
After watching this video, Im not being able to figure out if Shakti was flustered by Amar saying she looked hot😉 or was Kria flustered as Rey sed she was hot?😉

Wat do you guys think after watching this:

I think its Shakti but thats my POV!

He did say she looked hot TWICE!😉

Wat say?
i thinks its kria!!

but i hope its shakti 😉
I think its Shakti and Kria at the same time!😉 Nice timing Amar/Rey with that compliment!😆
i sooo HOPE it's shakti !!! amar said she is HOT and we sooo AGREE !!!!! 
OMG i LUV DIS PART dway he says SHE WAS REALLY HOT ☺️ DADAM mai tou gir gayi thi🤣
BUT then SHAKTI's luk was sumthing WORTH WATCHING...i feel it was totally Shakti's luk😳
DEY r SOOO ADORABLE😍
Originally posted by sweetshine

OMG i LUV DIS PART dway he says SHE WAS REALLY HOT ☺️ DADAM mai tou gir gayi thi🤣
BUT then SHAKTI's luk was sumthing WORTH WATCHING...i feel it was totally Shakti's luk😳
DEY r SOOO ADORABLE😍

Yeah she looked so flustered by Amar saying but u can also tell that she liked him giving that compliment to her!😆
Originally posted by kriyansh960

i sooo HOPE it's shakti !!! amar said she is HOT and we sooo AGREE !!!!! 

I think it was as her reaction sed it all for me as she didnt expect it i dont think!😉 
I guess it was shakti 's look when mar sais she she looked hot ;)
Main toh khushi se faint hogayi when he said she looked hot ..
Originally posted by prachiluvskash

I guess it was shakti 's look when mar sais she she looked hot ;)
Main toh khushi se faint hogayi when he said she looked hot ..

Well he was saying wat were facts right! She did look hot in the Roop Tera Mastana dance😉!
well i think it was shakti!!coz at d start he says "shakti tell the viewers abt ur experience" !!!! even i had d same doubt but after i co-related d first part wher he says shakti nd then his HOT comment i thot it shld be shakti!!!again its my POV!!dunno exactly wat cld hav been it!!😛
well for another instance in I-F exclusive of kabbadi match the part where teams A nd B compete in saying kabbadi kabbadi non stop ther is a moment wher Amar puts his hands around Shakti!!ther u can shakti's expression EPIC i shld say!!!did anybody notice or was i alone in noticing it??if not here is d video link!! :
the moment comes at around 5:58 or so..!!