Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

killerbinny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

plz plz plz woh shakti hi ho...coz i can't imagine shakti with anyone else...same with amarjeet...they lookk perfect with each other...just made for each oder...:):)

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannuabmslover

well i think it was shakti!!coz at d start he says "shakti tell the viewers abt ur experience" !!!! even i had d same doubt but after i co-related d first part wher he says shakti nd then his HOT comment i thot it shld be shakti!!!again its my POV!!dunno exactly wat cld hav been it!!πŸ˜›

well for another instance in I-F exclusive of kabbadi match the part where teams A nd B compete in saying kabbadi kabbadi non stop ther is a moment wher Amar puts his hands around Shakti!!ther u can shakti's expression EPIC i shld say!!!did anybody notice or was i alone in noticing it??if not here is d video link!! :
the moment comes at around 5:58 or so..!!

I think it was shakti in both incidents and u can tell in both how flustered and shy get and blushed a little too! Amar ur timing in both was amazingπŸ˜‰
_Prachi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah m so happie that he said hot and yeah she is hot and too noticed that kabbadi wala video arlier and yeah shakti's expressions were worth to watch and she aso played wid his fingers when he put his aem round her ;) loved that part <3<3
HPmaniac thumbnail

It was ShaktiπŸ˜ƒ cuz the interview was by Amar and Shakti, not KriYaansh...πŸ˜† I loved her expression when he said that...and his expression after he said that, it was kinda like 'did I just say that out loud?'  I also loved the part where Amar said that she danced very well and he was lost in her for a moment...and then quickly he said 'Dance dekh ke' πŸ˜† 

Mo710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HPmaniac

It was ShaktiπŸ˜ƒ cuz the interview was by Amar and Shakti, not KriYaansh...πŸ˜† I loved her expression when he said that...and his expression after he said that, it was kinda like 'did I just say that out loud?'  I also loved the part where Amar said that she danced very well and he was lost in her for a moment...and then quickly he said 'Dance dekh ke' πŸ˜† 

I think she was surprised by it but liked the compliment Amar gave her dont u think so!πŸ˜‰ She was flustered and blushing a little too! Amar tera compliment ka effect to hogaya Shakti par!πŸ˜†
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rey / Amar ..who ever said that ...was so SPONTANEOUS ...but ..I agree...Amar does find Shakti ..HOT ...coz She is HOT yaaar...Amar bhi nahi bach sakta uske Hotness se...πŸ˜†
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was shakti n not kriya...guys roop tera mastana is a drem sequence tho obvio kria dsnt knw abt it...n d sudden jerk wen he said hot...she was suprised...n mayb happy...tats was for sure shakti...
Mo710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kriyansh

it was shakti n not kriya...guys roop tera mastana is a drem sequence tho obvio kria dsnt knw abt it...n d sudden jerk wen he said hot...she was suprised...n mayb happy...tats was for sure shakti...

She was surprised but she seemed happy he sed it too!πŸ˜‰ She liked getting the compliment u knw!😊
Mo710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumjoo

Rey / Amar ..who ever said that ...was so SPONTANEOUS ...but ..I agree...Amar does find Shakti ..HOT ...coz She is HOT yaaar...Amar bhi nahi bach sakta uske Hotness se...πŸ˜†

I think it was Amar to shakti! Shakti seemed surprised but pleasant as well as liking it that Amar sed it out loud!πŸ˜‰
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hope he mentioned Shakti😍 otherwise ARSHA ki love ke gari kaise age jaiga!!!!!!!!!!!