FOR CHANNEL [V], CINEVISTAS N PALKI MAAM

Posted: 12 years ago
HI ALL.. I HAVE A VERY SMALL REQUEST.. !!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE READING THIS MUST AGREE WITH ME FOR SURE THAT DIL DOSTI DANCE IS A BIG BIG HIT ON TELEVISION NOWADAYS. MAIN TRP'S CHANNEL [V] IS GETTING IS COZ OF THIS SHOW..

SO Y NOT HAVE THE SHOW REPEATED AT 9 PM ALSO??

IN BETWEEN THERE WAS A TIME WEN THEY USE TO SHOW THE REPEAT OF THE SHOW AT 9 PM AND THEN AGAIN AT 11:30 PM..

I WILL TAKE MY CASE ONLY.. I AM WORKING.. SO M NOT ABLE TO COME BACK HOME BY 7.. N I CANT WAIT TILL 11:30.. SO UNFORTUNATELY HAVE TO WATCH ON NET AFTER COMING BACK WHICH I DONT LIKE..

PLEASE HAVE ONE REPEAT AT 9 OR 930 SO THAT PEOPLE LIKE ME CAN HAPPILY FINISH OFF THEIR WORK N COME WATCH D3 ON TV..

PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON IF U PPL ALSO AGREE TO ME.. PLZ COMMENT ON THIS ON WHATEVER U HAVE TO SAY ON THIS...

P.S: IF ANYONE HAS DIRECT CONTACTS WITH THE D3 TEAM, PLZ LET THEM KNOW THIS CONCERN SO THAT MY REQUEST IS FULFILLED..
yeah its the same here...can not dey shoe a repeat at 9 or 9:30...??????
yes totally agrees to you
i love watching this show again and again, it will be treat for the D3 lovers๐Ÿ˜Š
I so agree with you Mick
the 11:30 repeats are a bit too inconvinient !!!!
As D3 is becoming more and more popular day by bay , we ought to get some preferable time for repeats !!!!!!
totally agree with u ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I agree or show the epi at that tile, i have same problem actually ilive in Sweden and we have some time diffrent here herenow its shows 14.30 and im still in school then. I watch it from online live TV. but i can't watch it.
I completey agree with you
PLZ FULFILL THIS REQUEST CHANNEL [V]
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ yeah agree i also has office so i cant watch it in 7 .so if they repeat that  at 9 that will be great
hope this happens.. i might have to leave watching d3 on big screen then.. :( :(