Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon 7th Dec They have to go thru me to get to u

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSaNxLnsIWE[/YOUTUBE]

After yesterday's letter burning scene ppl were starting to think .. that may be .. just may be .. Swayam had REALLY shut the book once and for all and didn't care two hoots about Sharon anymore but This scene put to rest ANY doubts ANYONE might be harbouring , regarding Swayam's feelings for Sharon .

Being CS and A-CS they always end up working together , and somehow Swayam is always at arms length and  around her .. previously by will and now by way of duty .. but  the moment he heard Sharon scream "WHAT THE HELL"..

Some instinct deep within him alerts him immediately to Sharon's predicament and he turns around instantly  to see this random creep 🤢 harassing the girl he loves so dearly '

Throughout the day hez been brushing off  Sharon unceremoniously , putting on that cold mask of his  ' Even yesterday when Sharon pricked her hand with the needle , he somehow, exercising EXTREME self control ,  kept himself from going all soft and attending to her finger like the old Swayam wud have ,  but this was not one of those moments he could afford to carry on with that sort of pretence, not when  his Sharon's safety  was concerned . All acts dropped, he reverts back to the old Swayam who'd protect his Sharon with dear life and grabs her by the hand and hides her behind him, effectively putting himself between Sharon and the rest of the world...

Swayam has always been ' calm, sober and composed .. However, when it comes to protecting his gurl, his calm takes on a sinister chill and that Swayam ,  instills some SERIOUS fear as evident on the face of the creep in question :

Where Sharon is concerned , more importantly where defending her honour is concerned , Swayam , ever the Sober gentleman, wouldnt , for a moment , hesitate to pummel the offending vermin to pulp.As far as Swayam is concerned Sharon is NOT something to be messed with.

"Pangey lena hai toh bahar chale ? Yahan pe thodi si problem ho jayegi .. Aap yahaan humare guest hai .. dance festival enjoy karne aye hai aur .. guests par hum haath nahin uthaate .. So .. shall we ?!"

Anyone else notice SHARON's eyes ? ' Sharon just cant seem to fathom ke after ALL that she has done and said .. After ALL that has passed between the two of them, he'd STILL go to such extents for her , and somehow the enormity of his gesture made Sharon feel even more stupid ' for letting go of what she could have had her ego not come in the way .

On a lighter note , anyone else go 🤣 at the TYPCIAL  sharmili bollywood heroine  Sharon pulls after being "rescued" so gallantly and smiles shyly and fidgets with her headphones ' 😆 HAHAHAHA  Sharon is SUCH a GIRL I tell u !!! 😆

But now that shez out of harms way, Swayam turns the indifference back on and curtly tells her she should go inside (he is also kind of irritated at her for sooo foolishly trying to be all gutsy  and showing her Sharon-giri with those creeps and provoking them further .. what if he wasn't there to protect her ~!? PAGAL ladki  )

And Sharon's heart sinks at being sent away like this .. without even being given the chance to express how she felt about his gesture ' With every little thing Swayam does, her folly comes back to taunt her in all its Mockingbird glory and now that she WANTS to make amends, he wont let her. My heart breaks for the girl .. 🥺

Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This was wat i really liked ❤️
magical_mania thumbnail
this d 1 thing whch is appreciatd in every boy
swayam has undoubtdly closd her chapter
bt he is 2 protective 4 sharon
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww!!how fantasingly written..!!
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hayye Allah <3 
B'fully writen Rafi di! <3 
Awesome post!! one ofthe BEST swaron scenes! And  agree sharon is SUCHH a girl!! 😆
I love love love this !!!! I mean like SRSLYY...!! :D 
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I luv dis swayam!! Kuch bhi ho jaye bt Sharon cums first!! I just LOVED dis scene!! It was soo cute!!
radzammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haiiee dis GUY is so cute... lyk aftr evrt thng that sharon has done 2 him he still cares for her[karna hi cahiye aftrawl he luves her...

n aaj toh sharon ke ankho mai bhi apne MAJNU k liye pyar tah awwwhhh...!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
Edited by radzammy - 12 years ago
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashmine

Hayye Allah <3 
B'fully writen Rafi di! <3 
Awesome post!! one ofthe BEST swaron scenes! And  agree sharon is SUCHH a girl!! 😆
I love love love this !!!! I mean like SRSLYY...!! :D 

Rafi i so agree with my behna here...kya likha hai ladki..beautifully written and yes sharon looks adorable and i can't stop looking at her eyes when swayam was dealing with those idiots..OMG she is so much in love...hayee woh din kab aayega when she will confess her feelings to swayam and go completely mad like a typical filmy heroine dancing and singing thinking abt swayam :P
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very well written rafz...!!! Like i could feel the whole thing happen again...!!! Aaaww sharon and swayam inn log kya kar rahe he...!!! Pyaar ya attitude...??? Gawd they both are so confused themselves...!!!
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
srslllyyy love love LOVEEEDDD IT ! :P