Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Srsly .. we;ve seen stuff like this on 90s ke FILLAMs ... πŸ˜†

But SwaROn make it loook sooo πŸ˜

different is da word gurl...
wanderlust-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful post!! u write soo good.. i really enjoy reading them!!!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2cute4u_22

beautiful post!! u write soo good.. i really enjoy reading them!!!

Thank you πŸ˜³

Glad u like my posts .. but SwaRon hay hi itne beautiful ... even describing them Sneeezing wud become something romantic Im sure πŸ˜†
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: zak231

different is da word gurl...

Yeah man srsly ... DIFFERENT .. and sooo anti-cliche .. !
SwaRon.TanHa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

You are so damn right about Sharon's eyes . Those big black beautiful eyes just seem to be stuck on Swayam. And I just love how Swayam hides her behind his back. I think he had done this once more in the boy's locker room. In both these scene the shy but full of gratitude look which come on Sharon's face is just so beautiful😍😍.

RED BIT : Yeah that was sooo πŸ˜
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rafz i loved the topic of this post and the way u have written... Brilliant...i m proud of u...!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That was just so beautiful. Swayam is a character which every girl loves to make him hers. He is not classy or streetsmart. just simple at heart and calm in attitude. But as they say love can make ordinary things extraordinary, so its proved that he can be lethal if anyone messes with his ladylove. You can insult him, blame him and make his mockery. Swayam's sober attitude will never make him react. But when it comes to sharon he wont spare anyone.
Deblin thumbnail
This is what i really like about swayam😊😊...he upset about sharon behaviour but jabbhi sharon ko support ki zarurat hoti hai,tab tab swayam ajata hai use protect karne kai lieaπŸ‘πŸ‘...yesterday swayam and sharon scences was really amazingπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...i just loved it...that's why yesterday  i watched d3 two times only because of my favourite jodi(swaron)...πŸ˜ƒi love you gys...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its like he is stone hearted only in front of sharon to just show her that he does not care any more... But deep down he and us we all know how much he cares for her... Sharon ka sirf how dare u sunke his face had all expressions on concern for his lady love and this swayam can do anything to protect his lady love...!!! And as sson as those guys leave.. He turns back into the new swayam.. Full on attitude but even that attitude had loads of concern for sharon...!!!
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for the gazilionth time i am saying this that sneha and shantannu are the best actors in d3!!!! seriously the best...its good to see that the cv's are bringing positive changes in sharon's character