SwaRon 7th Dec They have to go thru me to get to u - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
sharon was always shown as the negative character in the show but now she is turning from sharon the diva to majnu's princess isn't she??
Originally posted by ketaki123

for the gazilionth time i am saying this that sneha and shantannu are the best actors in d3!!!! seriously the best...its good to see that the cv's are bringing positive changes in sharon's character

Haan ab obviously they cant show Swayam dating a Dayan/Chudayl/ Materialistic Psychopath !!! 😕

Main toh likh likh ke .. boll bol ke THAK gayi , jab jaake FINALLY creatives ne meri aur teri sunn li  😆.. and we get to see this CUTE wali , ADORABLE walli .. silly, gurlie Sharon 😳

LOVE HER ! 🤗

As for TanHa's acting prowess .. sab ko pata hai bosss 😎
seriously in love wid TanHa and SwaRon...!!! Hats off...!!!
I loved to read the post.😊

when swayam drag her hand and hide her behind him, my dil goes hmmm😍. And scene being filmy, It has to be , after all it was "Bollywood Nite"😆

after yesterday's episode all i am singing is hogaya hai tujko toh pyaar sajna... Lakh karle tu inkaar sajna...!!! And my friends are like are u in luv!! And i am like no no not me.. Sharon is in luv...!!!
yesterday's epi was a treat for swaron fans.
Atlast princess ko pyar ho gaya, but wen'll she realise it
Originally posted by -Fragrance--

I loved to read the post.😊

when swayam drag her hand and hide her behind him, my dil goes hmmm😍. And scene being filmy, It has to be , after all it was "Bollywood Nite"😆

Awww Foram thanks sooo much 😳 Yeh SwaRon ka jaadu hai bhai 😉
And it was sooo filmy yet so not Cheesy !!! I LOVED taht scene 😍
Oh Rafs!!

Much needed topic...and so WELL PUT!!!EVERY WORD!!!

Damn...no one does it better than you Nanadji!!:D

Now getting down to the topic..

Its true...when i saw Swayam burning the letter,i really felt he had burnt the last vestiges of the old Swayam,who could go to any lengths for Sharon.
And after EVERYTHING that had transpired between the two,it seemed the most natural thing.
Which he did try to prove,by putting on a facade of indifference when she hurt her finger,ignoring his own instincts,which always forced him to tend to her.

BUT...how wrong i was!

The moment the guy teased her...the moment she exclaimed.."HOW DARE YOU!"...
For Swayam...Sharon is not The Diva to be admired,to be ogled at.
For him...she is the most beautiful girl on earth...most beautiful from the exterior and within...she is to be loved,to be worshipped...to the extent of selflessness,which none other than he is capable of doing.

He proved how palpably he still loves her...by threatening to do something no one could have imagined HIM of doing-beating up a guy.

He can STILL go to any lengths for her,such is his love-which she NOW has realized.

And oh!!Her sharmili avatar was so cute...so filmy!!Damn..she's getting cuter by the day!!!
Oh and yes...its sad that Sharon WANTS so much to make up for everything now...

But he simply won't let her...:(