Thendral

Thendral Wednesday: 7th Dec 2011

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ˜ƒHappy Birthday Thendral πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thank you soo much for your colourful beautiful and detailed update Tanu πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—,

Wowww jus wowww.The episode was awwweeesomeee.Everyone was at their best today ⭐️ πŸ‘

First it was irritating to see everyone was like disapproving Thuls's beahviour in the hotel but then when Tamizh started to defend her woww he jus erased everything else.

Tamizh was super duper today ⭐️ ⭐️.He was once again in his usual self I mean giving biggg lectures for everything...remember his speech bout marriage(en pondaatiya thaangu thaangunu thaangradhula ava mama mamanu ennai suthi varuvaa bla bla)bout friendship(en friends enaku family maari n bla bla bla) πŸ˜† when he was talking bout our culture saying eating with hands is wat is good and healthy n that won't deside one's status he was back to his usual self wowwIt was really nice to see old Tamizh.

Awesome moments:

• Tamizh saying "pona vaaram TVla oru show paathen adhula oru chimpanzeeku spoonla soup saapudradhu epdinu kathu kuduthaan adhuvum sindaama azhagaa saaptuchu(they were showing Charu having soup 🀣🀣🀣) adhukunu adhu decent,brilliantnu solla mudiyumaa"

• "Neee Saapdu kuttymaa" then again while Keshav was saying something to him and Thuls staring at Keshav,Tamizh called Thuls and "nee saapdu kuttumaa" once again awww cutee

• Thuls jerking her head toward Tamizh like saying "see my hubby",that was cute too

• And Thuls's expressions when Tamizh said "If Thuls was born in  a rich family like Charu,she would've been stylish than Charu." awww the pride in Thuls's face when he said,the happiness those were soo good.

• And Keshav muzhichufying when she was dancing her pei dance n that dance...man I was terrified!!!!

Deepak,Shruthi,Srividya and that Keshav guy,all were sooo goood.Totally such a nice,awwwesome episode.Thank you so muchhh Thnedral Team for the episode and Tanu for the update πŸ˜ƒ

Tanu I loves ur translation for Charu's dialogue in Tanglish.That was uper and "Tarzan the wonder car" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hat was good too.Such a nice update.
Edited by Hema_M - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu baby for the wonderful update...Thank you Creatives/team for the wonderful episode...πŸ˜ƒ

Anniversary special - They made sure that it should be a good episode and ofcourse it was a refreshing and a thendral blowing episode..πŸ‘πŸΌ.
It was a refreshing episode after a looong time...And being anniv spl they stepped in with a good episode and I hope it continues the same way...Keep Rocking team..πŸ‘πŸΌ

ROFl the timing of TA was just fabulous today - He talking about chimpanze drinking a soup and camera focussing on Psycho was just a good screenplay and direction. After a long time the epiode made me laugh mad at a scene. πŸ‘. TA not giving up T and giving company to eat food in hand was just excellent. Though his sincerity in defending T was there the scene was making me feel if it was to provoke C and her psycho behaviour. But still I give 80 marks to TA  for bringing his original self to T and making her feel happy and delighted after a long time. It was nice to watch T in all broad smiles after a long time..πŸ‘

The talks where TA spoke about his work time and weekend he planned to spend with T in bangalore are the things that made me think if TA wantedly provoked C. But anyways TA was nice today but still he talking about education/slavery is still standing in the mind without making us have full fun of the scene..

Best part of the episode - Car circus - ROFl like i said car gimmicks was after lunck...πŸ˜›...and finally they themselves left T/T all alone to enjoy lunch...Later she herself will probably move out of their(T/T) life losing hopes...πŸ˜›.
KP deserved it...How I wish it was TA himself instead of KP and there it all ends. Sigh...But our DOTW on how psycho will propose to TA, a scenario was just presented to us, but sigh it was KP.
But for sure SV's acting was really remarkable and she needs a good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...She did wonderful justice to the role.⭐️

Psycho talking about food filled up completely in plate reminded me about her eating fries/pizzas/burgers 24/7...If GW is in chennai to make her plans flop..KP is here...rofl the leg punch...KP, this is just a trial..u will see more of it...πŸ˜›
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks for an excellent update for an excellent episode...Good Job Tanu πŸ€—
You got a very nice...episode without any fillers..πŸ‘πŸΌ

When initially they showed Tulasi struggling in the buffet..I felt really sorry for Tulasi and didnt expect TA to support Tulasi so much. Wow TA, its so nice to see our beloved TA coming back πŸ‘

The third part of the episode is the highlight today and I would say star of the day is Charu ⭐️ (I never thot I would say this oneday)

Excellent performance by Srividhya πŸ‘πŸΌ. I also liked Kesavs expression today and he bringing water was nice though I dunno if he did this seeing Charus mental state or to please Charu.

If Kesav did that seeing Charus mental state then not bad Kesav. If it is just to please Charu then Kesav is another psycho..Yuck.

Overall a very good episode..good job Kumaran sir...Hope Thendral continues in this mode than going to back to that slow..boring..filler episodes mode.

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the update.U got super duper episode to update.

birthday spl pola.TA got his brain back?anyway After a long time, TA supports thulsi in front of charu.well done TA.

now charu got new name chimpanze.Thank u TA for giving that suitable name for ur saki.as usual T&T looks beautiful together.

srividya acting superb today.

I want charu to marry keshav.
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the update...A super episode to comment and update.

Well, today KP's been shown a glimpse of the TT magic😊 and he is sure to be sorry for helping pei at some point shortly... But this fellow needs a good aapu first for tagging along and playing along with pei in trying to make T a fool in front of all...A taleof falling in one own pit..πŸ˜†..Pei became the chimp and T the super smart girl.  ..TA , a return of his old self, and one can understand Pei trying to bend all ways to hook a person like him...To back a wife at a star hotel, speaking up with sincerity and from his heart, his understanding of his better half, putting T completely at ease against all odds.  TA proved himself as T's Guardian Angel once again...😊

KP has been blessed with both visions today..if the hotel let him have a glimpse of TT' magic, he also had the pleasure of witnessing pei's psychoness...
Hope with this we get to see pei's plans fast tracking as we know enough of her tying thali with manasu, with uyir and everything else...it seemed to me that i was seeing this act for the upteenth time...but pei dear  your dialogs, though with the wrong man in mind were told to the right person..a person who fits you like a glove to a hand!!!πŸ˜‰

P.S. Hema, your highlights of todays episode- super...echoes r sentis too..
Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
vernaly thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I watched the episode, it was soooper. Somehow why this sudden change in TA. In yestery episode he was giving all wrong stares to tuls.what happened suddenly. I guess it has somethinh to do with kanagu call. Joseph must have told everything to kanagu and asked him to alert TT. Thatz why our cool headed TA is back.

Last but not least I would like to dedicate this song to madam Charu.

" WHY THIS KOLAVERI DI"
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the beautiful update that too today is the special day and our fav thendral serial has entered the second year...

2009-2011:

Full of thulasi struggle and make us to think can a girl be this much innocent πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ and what a idiotic father of not loving his own daughter😑😑...My favorite hero aka Tamilarasu entered the scene and gave colours to viewers like us😳😳😳...First thulasi was irritating  when she rejected his love and mainly the college admission Scene OMG i can never forget it..What a fantastic chemistry and eye lock between ta-thulz.Love it...I was so sad seeing charu condition once ta-thulz married.😭😭.But when she showed her true face i thought what a pei she is..

Then tamil-thulasi married as well as their struggle started...Thendral breezes sometime for them in terms of cute moments and same time tamil stabbing scene..So dreadful...Any girl in that situation would break down...But our thulz is unique illa...πŸ‘πŸ‘.

The court scene where tamil proved to be  a gem of a husband i was so jealous of missing such a character , and  i hope till now  every girl is longing for ta character...Each and every word was a "Seruppadi" to his mother and his entire family...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Then vel chapter closed...Charu became the main villi along with GW.But tryied , tryied no use...Only tamil-thulasi love became more strong...In between gap side track like Dr Lakshman , Bhuvana , Sundari entered...But still have the doubt is thulasi is bhuvana daughter..

Charu trying to play in so many ways..Still no use..With deepa advice now thulasi started to play and today episode i loved it makkals...What a man tamil is ...He felt so bad when thulasi was insulted and the way he backfired them fantastic..Charu was like what  a lucky girl thulasi is???

Charu you can never win tamil heart...I feel like tamil going to know charu true face in  a very dreadful situation and i am sure a cute and nice romance waiting for TT fans like us..

Will thendral breeze (or) Suraavali???🀒
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the outstanding update and comments!! Rocking episode!! Befitting start to YR 3 of Thendral

Psycho:  Really sad as she has reached the tipping point in her psychoses,,,, for all the madness... obsession, drama, deceit, strife, cheat, lie, jealousy, one upmanship - has tried using every trick in the revenge playbook to unseat Thulz crossing all limits of human decency breaking every statute is wanting to achieve goal at all cost using every possible the resource at her disposal...outcome is zero, nada, zilch as she is up against Thulz who has nothing but a lone celestial star on the azure sky.

The result is the same...TA doesn't even consider her anything beyond being a 'friend', pain of rejection and repeated snubbing  though unwittingly by TA...for all the psychoses in her...she needs to be saved as she is suffering from an illness. Thulz will eventually ...considering her track record of giving second chance to lowlifes...V, MM et al.

TA: TA is the ultimate fan boy...an incorrigible greatest aficionado of Thulz coming to her rescue by comforting her with his earthy reasoning and delivering one of the greatest life-lesson "Being comfortable in your own skin" is more important than "Being Roman in Rome" as Thulz looks beamingly @ TA with pride, gratitude for he carols about her sharpness, that Thulz greatness lies in her simplicity and her grit to continue her education against all odds.

TA...for all his paeans about Thulz, he needs to get her back in school a.s.a.p,  it is more important than getting her  posh royal touch  and 'five star life style' culture .  

Thulz: Rockstar of the day...the grown up kid simply stole the show. Her clumsiness, her innocence and above all the Thulz the child looking beamingly @ her parent TA with great pride as he enumerates her awesome quality...simply awesomeee.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the wonderful update of a superb episode. It is so good to have our good old T crazy TA back. Superb acting by Sri vidya. Psycho's madness mutt hi pocchu. But I feel sad for putting a sick person like Chaaru on spot. Chaaru deserves sympathy. The real person to be put on spot and humiliated is Gw, not Chaaru. Let Chaaru in her madness blurt out what her Attai GW is in front of TA and her parents. Mocking a mentally sick person on the screen and creating joy for the viewers is heartless. Ofcourse Ta is mocking the snobbery of Chaaru. By now Keshav will know that Chaaru is mentally affected and not a characterless person as he thought before.Hopefully he steps in and does the right thing.