Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

No Nia Sharma No Manvi ! Mods CLOSE ROFL

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
TRP 3.63 ! WOOW so TRP of this week raised :O !! why ? !! its all Manvi's Magic !!! Nia Sharma u just ROCKED the whole week man ? ! I cant imagine any1 else playing Manvi other thn u !! every1 tht watch this show ! n i ask the reason ! they like 'Nia Sharma' !! amazing Man ? !! u make us Feeel like !Agar behn Ho toh Manvi Jaisi warna Na ho ?
Nia Sharma u rock ?
THIS IS 5 MONTHS OLD ๐Ÿคฃ DO NOT FALL for this POST ๐Ÿคฃ 
Edited by ..Manal.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agreee Manuu!! It has all been a Nia show..especially the past two weeks.!!While everyone else is good and has played their part too..she has held everything together on her tiny shoulders and is the main reason for whatever success..this show will have now and in the future.!!
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Manal, no doubts that Maanvi aka Nia is a great actress, and she's done awesome this whole week, but lets not forget that even Karan, Krystle, Kushal and the ENTIRE ehmmbh cast is part of this contribution too. Its very unfair to say that only Nia is the sole person to give this show high trp's. How do you think others fans are going to feel about this? I really like Nia, didn't like her initially, but she has grown on me now. But that doesnt mean her part of the story has gotten this show its req. TRP's. lol. The whole shaadi sequence alongwith its functions, and the sister & brother bondings with family drama with happy and sad moments HAS got this show its increased TRP's. I dont mean to offend you, but you can't just give credit to one person. ๐Ÿ˜•
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree the way she lives as manuu is awesome yaar i cant even imagine anyone at nia's place she is complete rockstar ..the emotions wich she shows is truly unbelievable  ...  she deserves to be compared with kajol 
Spicy_RoFLz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
MANNNU NIA SHARMA MANVI IS THE SUPERSTAR OF THE SHOW!! SHE IS LIKE A TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STARS WHO KEEPS ON SPARKLING AND SHINING HER AURA EVERYWHERE!!!!!! Ok enough shouting even if said in low tone people already knw...!!๐Ÿคฃ This show should be name as EK HAZARON ME MERI MANVI HAI๐Ÿค—
Meeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nia, is an amazing actress, but also I guess Kystle deserves some credit that their chemistry is so unbelievable as sisters, that you feel that they are like actual sisters and their separation is a heartbreaking one, therfore making the show believable and entertaining and hence high TRP's. So well done to cast of ehmmbh.๐Ÿ˜Š
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: .Yamini.

Manal, no doubts that Maanvi aka Nia is a great actress, and she's done awesome this whole week, but lets not forget that even Karan, Krystle, Kushal and the ENTIRE ehmmbh cast is part of this contribution too. Its very unfair to say that only Nia is the sole person to give this show high trp's. How do you think others fans are going to feel about this? I really like Nia, didn't like her initially, but she has grown on me now. But that doesnt mean her part of the story has gotten this show its req. TRP's. lol. The whole shaadi sequence alongwith its functions, and the sister & brother bondings with family drama with happy and sad moments HAS got this show its increased TRP's. I dont mean to offend you, but you can't just give credit to one person. ๐Ÿ˜•

Yamz Read clearly :) i didnt Bash any1 :) ! all i Said this Week TRP ! goes to Manvi :) a.k.a Nia sharma :) ! as last week was mostly Manvi and how her pain was shown :) im not saying Krsytle is not good !! cuz im sure this week TRP will rise More As both Manvi Jeevika together showed their Magic !! buh for me Last week Credit to Manvi ๐Ÿ‘ !! Buh I DID Mention others r Awesome !! buh Nia stole the week for me :) !! 
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

I agreee Manuu!! It has all been a Nia show..especially the past two weeks.!!While everyone else is good and has played their part too..she has held everything together on her tiny shoulders and is the main reason for whatever success..this show will have now and in the future.!!

agreeddd๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree!! All the credit for the last weeks TRP Mainly goes to Nia sharma<3Manvi ko Manvi banaya hai Nia Sharma ne!!!If it wasnt for Nia then im sure ppl wont b Liking Mannu's charecter much bcoz it would have been OTT a typical loud charecter!!!bt Nia has acted Manvi so well that Mannu looks real.<3...nd i cant imagine anyone else playing Manvi's charecter nd As someone said somewhere evn  i wont evn think twice before quiting this show if Nia quits!!!its for the first time im more attached to a female charecter rather than male๐Ÿคฃ
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you Adiyalicious!

I started watching the show for Karan Tacker only, as I had no idea who the others were... but now.. the main thing keeping me hooked on this show is Nia Sharma... and Virat too at times!! They both are the underdogs of the show!! ๐Ÿ‘