Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nia is the mosttt storngesttt/greatest/ actress everrr...she iz a born performer..manviii the role is the soul/life of the showww...behen ho toh manvii jaisi warna naho...ek lakho mai hamari manvi haii :))..way to goo nia sharma,,,keep rockingg..u r a rockstar offscreen/onscreen...
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

Yamz Read clearly :) i didnt Bash any1 :) ! all i Said this Week TRP ! goes to Manvi :) a.k.a Nia sharma :) ! as last week was mostly Manvi and how her pain was shown :) im not saying Krsytle is not good !! cuz im sure this week TRP will rise More As both Manvi Jeevika together showed their Magic !! buh for me Last week Credit to Manvi 👏 !! Buh I DID Mention others r Awesome !! buh Nia stole the week for me :) !! 

you got me wrong Manal :( I never mentioned that you are bashing anyone sweets, i just very clearly said that its unfair to only give credit to one actor in the show whereas everyone is giving the same amount of time, effort and hard work just like Nia is 😳 yeah i know you're a huge Nia fan and of course, she's damn awesome, but i was a little taken aback when you said that Nia is the sole reason for high trp's. It didn't go down well with me. Because i think even Kushal is doing an equally awesome job and so are all other actors :)
Edited by .Yamini. - 12 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Yamz :) ! i knww Kushal is doin awesome too ! like todays epi !! was THE BEST for Me ! why ? cuz of Kushal n Krystle ! :) ! buh im talkin about TRPs of this Week Which r based on last week :) ! and honestly even u have to agree last week it was MOSTLY Manvi who Stole the Show :) !! so hope u gettin me now :) ! cuz im sure this Week TRP will raise more !! as Y-day we got Manvi Who YET AGAIN Stole the Epi <3 !! today it was Jeevika n Virat !! Tomorz its Defo gona bet Viren !! so Ya Next week TRP im gona give cred to ALL 4 ;) !! buh this week For me it was Nia :) ! as Manvi Was simply Amazing :) 

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that's totally your way of seeing it, Manal. I'm not saying that Manvi is not a part of the whole turning point of the show, but in general indian audience loves weddings, sangeet, and family dramas, that the ENTIRE shaadi week in ehmmbh has taken the show to an excellent point where audiences wouldn't miss a single episode. Yes Mannu did very very well, but its not only her, it includes Dabbu, virat, jeevika, viren, and the vadhera's/chaudhary's. Not just manvi alone. This is my way of viewing it, because people who are in the age range of 24 to 40 would say the same thing as me. 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
probably we have different views:) !! 
Neeshoe thumbnail
I SO agree with you :$

She was AMAZIN  😳
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agreee,..nia rocked d whole week,..!!
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Yamz-

Manal, no doubts that Maanvi aka Nia is a great actress, and she's done awesome this whole week, but lets not forget that even Karan, Krystle, Kushal and the ENTIRE ehmmbh cast is part of this contribution too. Its very unfair to say that only Nia is the sole person to give this show high trp's. How do you think others fans are going to feel about this? I really like Nia, didn't like her initially, but she has grown on me now. But that doesnt mean her part of the story has gotten this show its req. TRP's. lol. The whole shaadi sequence alongwith its functions, and the sister & brother bondings with family drama with happy and sad moments HAS got this show its increased TRP's. I dont mean to offend you, but you can't just give credit to one person. 😕

Yes Yamini I agree, everyone has worked hard to get these TRPs, not just Nia :)
Virman4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love everyone in the show and appreciate the hard work they put...But for me Maanvi aka Nia is just amazing! Gotta love this girl! And I can't imagine anyone portraying Maanvi's role apart from Nia! 👏
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree Manal. Nia is a great actress, no doubt about that
And so is everyone else. The success of this show is not only because of Nia or Krystle, but because of the whole cast including the two handsome hunks we have, Karan nd Kushal 😍

P.S: For me, the USP of this show is Karan because it was for him that i started watching this show in the first place 😆😳
Edited by -Hoor- - 12 years ago