romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thankzz aloot 4 da lovely Update Sabzi G..πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Sweety G wer looking damn beauutifull in dat Red dress today..☺️

Really liked da epi..πŸ˜›
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Thankzz aloot 4 da lovely Update Sabzi G..πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Sweety G wer looking damn beauutifull in dat Red dress today..☺️

Really liked da epi..πŸ˜›

HAHA...i forgot to mention that πŸ˜†
Yes, she was looking gorgeous in red and am sure, you must have died once seeing her in red πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I am loving it so much...I can't wait for tomorrow's episode :P It looks like Sweety has changed her mind πŸ˜•
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

HAHA...i forgot to mention that πŸ˜†
Yes, she was looking gorgeous in red and am sure, you must have died once seeing her in red πŸ€£

I am loving it so much...I can't wait for tomorrow's episode :P It looks like Sweety has changed her mind πŸ˜•

Yes She wer looking damn beauutifull in my Fav colour red..☺️🀣 i almost died..πŸ€ͺ🀣 watching dis clip again nd again..🀣 http://youtu.be/fqcqGzSPCaE

Nd yup she hav changed her mind after listening to Pinky G..😳
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Faraan, even her nightgown was red in today's episode β˜ΊοΈ
That was another thing for you πŸ˜†

Yup, it's becoming interesting :P I really want her to support Ginny...because she, as a mother has to understand that she can't force her kids to become something which she/he is not. Ginny seems has a great god gifted voice πŸ˜‰
Faraan92 thumbnail

Faraan, even her nightgown was red in today's episode β˜ΊοΈ

That was another thing for you πŸ˜†

Yup, it's becoming interesting :P I really want her to support Ginny...because she, as a mother has to understand that she can't force her kids to become something which she/he is not. Ginny seems has a great god gifted voice πŸ˜‰

Yes even her gown was red,..🀣🀣

Yeah..Ginny has a God gifted voice bt it was not her voice actually..πŸ˜•πŸ˜† ND i'm sure dat now Sweety G will allow Ginny to sing.. just like they shown in da Promo.. bt Ginny dont know abt it so dere will be misunderstanding between Maa beti..😭 hope it clears out soon..😳
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Yes even her gown was red,..🀣🀣

Yeah..Ginny has a God gifted voice bt it was not her voice actually..πŸ˜•πŸ˜† ND i'm sure dat now Sweety G will allow Ginny to sing.. just like they shown in da Promo.. bt Ginny dont know abt it so dere will be misunderstanding between Maa beti..😭 hope it clears out soon..😳

LOL...obviously it's not her voice but CVS are trying to portray that Ginny has nice voice and can can become great singer na ROFL You cracked me up with your bold phrase ROFLROFL

They better clear out the misunderstanding quickly and move on with another turn and twist πŸ˜‰

Faraan92 thumbnail

LOL...obviously it's not her voice but CVS are trying to portray that Ginny has nice voice and can can become great singer na πŸ€£ You cracked me up with your bold phrase πŸ€£πŸ€£

They better clear out the misunderstanding quickly and move on with another turn and twist πŸ˜‰

Yes bt like da way u said dat Ginny has a God gifted voice i thought dat u r actually thinking dat its her voice..😲🀣🀣
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Sabz!!!

good episode over all. 

Swetha
ashaj thumbnail
thanks for the update sabz