Just a Glass in between!!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Hiyall!! Yesterday it was simply wonderful episode to see Raya together yet far..
Priya more than made up for Ram's lost voice and spoke for him too. The Cvs of the show used this effectively to their advantage and came up with some brilliant directorial touches...On that note I have scribbled my rambling thoughts.Please feel free to comment and express you opinions..Thanks..

Pic courtesy Illyriya

Just a Glass in between

There is just a wall of glass between us
So close yet not so far from each other.

A pane of glass in between us
That plainly reflects our feelings for one other.

I voiced my thoughts and anxiety
Lip read your helplessness entirely.

Together we stayed  tired and hungry 
Yet something filled our heart silently.

Stolen glances at one another
Emotions felt  loud and clear.

A wall of glass in between us
Even that distance to be shattered soon.

A wall of glass in between us
Mirroring and reflecting our love for each other..
Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago
very nice. you have way with words
Nice Photo , lovely episode .. beautiful words .. thanks maris. 
Lovely episode, a glass door in between them and yet it was so romantic. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Beautifully written, Maris!!! that scene was indeed well written and well thought of by the CVs...
superb post. i love that pic a lot. especially priya s expressions
Originally posted by SuganthiS

Lovely episode, a glass door in between them and yet it was so romantic. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes it was romantic...In a sense the play of emotions and realisation of some deep feelings between them was well contrasted against a transparent brittle medium, when their bonding gets  stronger and unbrekable...This is a brilliant portryal of  expressions, conceived and executed well by the Director..
Awesome post Maris. The scene was done artistically. Loved it. Mindblowing chemistry & expressions of Ram & Sakshi made it so romantic.โค๏ธ Edited by saniya9919 - 12 years ago
Awesome penmanship Maris...the way u weave your words into the carpet of the poem is fantastic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Think we should rechristian u as Bard Maris...Continue to write more and thanks once again for this  bouquet of flowers๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by ash91

Beautifully written, Maris!!! that scene was indeed well written and well thought of by the CVs...
Thanks Ash.. Of late the CVs are very adept at turning negatives into positives.. Here Ram had lost his voice, but look at the way Sakshi spoke for both of them..The CVs managed to weave a wonderful scene with tiny little loose threads to their advantage...