Did Sushant Singh Rajput anger Ekta Kapoor?

aarti23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

article about sushant sayin that ...

Did Sushant Singh Rajput anger Ekta Kapoor?

The television queen has nothing positive to say about the actor who recently quit the show

It seems all is not well between Ekta Kapoor and her protege, Sushant Singh Rajput. The latter quit her show Pavitra Rishta last month as he did not want to play an older character. The show is taking a 20 year leap and Sushant, we hear, did not want to essay a man approaching his fifties. So he opted out and Hiten Tejwani stepped into his role of Manav Deshmukh. This has definitely not gone down well with Ekta. At an event announcing the show's 20 year leap, Ekta said cuttingly, "Jo TV chhod dete hain, unhe TV chhod deti hai." (Those who leave TV should know that TV will leave them). A barb straight into Sushant's heart, perhaps? She also refused to answer any question about Sushant. Looks like Sushant's departure was as much of a shock to Ekta as it was to ardent followers of the show. After all, Pavitra Rishta brought Sushant fame, wealth and love, and he is engaged to Ankita Lokhande, who plays Manav's wife on the show. Ekta had to fall back on her replacement star Hiten, who was only too willing to be a part of the show and replace an actor once again in his career (he had earlier replaced Manav Gohil in Kkusum and Cezanne Khan in Kasauti Zindagi Kay). Does this mean Sushant will end up like Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai's Iqbal Khan who was thrown out of Ekta's camp forever?

Here is the link 

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/did-sushant-singh-rajput-anger-ekta-kapoor/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sigh πŸ€”  ...

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
no problem now without EKTA TV industry going very well if she willnt give chance to sush he has more place to go bt he is right no to b agree to do old aged personπŸ‘
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hadnot Sushant told at very start of pr he wont be a part of 20 year leap remember his interview long back where he said he will do 4- 5 yeas leap not huge leap where as Ankita always told she will do show them wat is ek prob now
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank for sharing Aarti 😊
I did not want ekta to be upset with him, dont know why
I hope he makes Ekta's claim false and turns out to be a bigger star than he is

Waise where is the interview where EK made a comment about Sushant ?
Edited by Swati_ - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hope Ekta is not angry at Sushant, yes she gave him his break but Sushant's heart was no longer in the show. What is the point in doing a show when you just don't have the same dedication as before? Sushant wants to pursue other interests let him, it doesn't make him ungrateful.

ETA: It is not the first time someone from Ekta's camp left a hit serial to pursue other interests, look at Prachi and she and Ekta still get along today
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Hope Ekta is not angry at Sushant, yes she gave him his break but Sushant's heart was no longer in the show. What is the point in doing a show when you just don't have the same dedication as before? Sushant wants to pursue other interests let him, it doesn't make him ungrateful.

ETA: It is not the first time someone from Ekta's camp left a hit serial to pursue other interests, look at Prachi and she and Ekta still get along today

Mandy I pray the same that Ekta is not mad @ Sushant for moving on to further his career and choices..

Abt Prachi Desai who never left the show in the midst of it...She left after KS finished...EK and Prachi have remained on good terms and she has helped her out alot..

BTW I thought Sushant had shown his interest in leaving for a while so it should not have been a surprise to EK...I am shocked to read that...

NEways hope he finds his another success as he moves on...

Aarti thanks for sharing..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Mandy I pray the same that Ekta is not mad @ Sushant for moving on to further his career and choices..

Abt Prachi Desai who never left the show in the midst of it...She left after KS finished...EK and Prachi have remained on good terms and she has helped her out alot..

BTW I thought Sushant had shown his interest in leaving for a while so it should not have been a surprise to EK...I am shocked to read that...

NEways hope he finds his another success as he moves on...

Aarti thanks for sharing..

varsha di prachi quit KASAM SA in middle part after leap happened in serial .i m confirmed
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poas

varsha di prachi quit KASAM SA in middle part after leap happened in serial .i m confirmed

Oh I thought she stayed until the end...As I really did not watch KS...PR is my first ever EK show..So did Prachi leave once contract was over just like Sushant did? 

If the contract is over and if the actor wants out than what is the big deal???  

Thanks Poppy for correcting MOI...tells u how many serials I have watched 😳

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Oh I thought she stayed until the end...As I really did not watch KS...PR is my first ever EK show..So did Prachi leave once contract was over just like Sushant did? 

If the contract is over and if the actor wants out than what is the big deal???  

Thanks Poppy for correcting MOI...tells u how many serials I have watched 😳

Di Prachi did not leave the show .. It was Ekta who suggested Prachi's name to her cousin Abhinav Kapoor (Rock On Director)... So Ekta happily got Gurdeep Kohli as Prachi's replacement...
I have read it somewhere...