Pavitra Rishta

Did Sushant Singh Rajput anger Ekta Kapoor? - Page 3

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh suan di loved ur post u know her comments actually scared me guess tom is my exam but I was not able to concentrate but ur comments just lifted ma mood and yeah their many Gud production house now on television and I am sure Sushant has plenty of contacts too so he need not worry plus he is a theatre artist also and ya the previous ere of iqbal was diffe and now diff I hope if not movie atleast Rajan shahi or sphere origins or some Gud production house offer him role

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

they got engaged?? 😲 when?
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

I hope Ekta  is not too angry with Sushant .I don't want any problems between them ..

tanya dont worry i dont think ekta do anything bad to sush bc i dont think she did any negative thing to any actor after quit specially matter of sush he gave 6months notice then quit nothing negativity appends between them.and rachu said she heard ekta encourage prachi to do film in mid of KASAM SA so sush also have potential like prachi he can do better in his future
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: piya_10

they got engaged?? 😲 when?

Piya,
I don't know if they had the formal ceremony yet, but remember he did propose to her on JDJ!
Priyanka Chopra who was a guest on that episode, specifically asked Sushant is he proposed to Ankita and he nodded, yes.😊
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sushant's work speaks for him, he won't have trouble finding a production house or director who wants to work with him.He doesn't need Ekta's blessings. 
shovanashrestha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriously if Ekta has the power to make or break someone's career then I guess Tushar Kapoor should be the no. one in film industry isn't it?

Its true that Ekta has given Sushant (which as Sushant fan I m really thankful to Ekta for considering him to play both preet and manav role) the much needed break but honestly at the end of the day its Sushant's hard-work and his capability that has paid off.