Pavitra Rishta

.:: PR Grievance Thread - Note pg5::.

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think we all got off on the wrong foot (after all this time...lol)...in no way are we trying to make light of what is happening on the forum...in no way are we saying that your views, concerns and/or opinions are invalid...what i am saying is that both parties...members and DT members need to work better because things are just out of hand at this point...gremlin made a very good point...the entire mess stirred up due to miscommunication...neither party is completely innocent...myself included...

so here's the solution...lets hope it works...

POST ANY GRIEVANCES/ ISSUES HERE! 

let by gones be by gones and lets start over...if you have ANY issue with the FORUM or with the DT address them here...be clear and precise with the problems you are having...whether its the lack of response from us or other problems w/ other members...you wanted an open forum here you go...no holes barred! (of course keeping in mind forum rules)...if you feel i'm in the wrong and not handling a situation...call me out on it here...if you feel we are slacking somewhere...call us out on it here...start right now...tell us what it is we can do to make this forum drama free and fun again.

hope this helps and appeases you ðŸ˜ƒ
*fingers crossed*

PR Dev Team

EDIT 12-29-11
After recent conversations its clear that many members dont feel that the DT is fair and im sure that makes them less likely to seek us out for help. Here is just one other think you guys can do if you're not happy with the way we are dealing with threads/issues. As you may or may not know...Zee TV just got a CM (Channel Moderator) with this new round of promotions. Our new CM is -Ravjot- . Any issues you feel we cannot address or havent addressed  appropriately, feel free to PM her. We are currently work with Ravjot to see what can be done to help the forum. Maybe a new persons point of view and fresh mind can help us all reach a common ground.
Edited by jnawaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
DT thanks for trying and doing your best...I have no grievence but wanted to thank you in appreciation..

Jnawaz, Devu and Reshu  thank you.😃
jnawaz thumbnail
thanks...aagar khabi ho...then this is the place to come...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks very much guys , much appreciated
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What a wonderful outcome to recent problems! I hope and believe this will work. Miscommunications can have serious consequences, so let's hope all will make full use of this opportunity, keeping in mind that even when we complain, we all must do so in a respectful manner.

As the saying goes,   "Do unto others, as you would, that they should do unto you."

In other words, treat others in the same way you would want to be treated.

All the best to everyone here on this forum!
devashree_h thumbnail
Just a reminder guys, please use this thread for any questions or grievances.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I posted this in EDT cause again Mods closed that warning topic and if I am not wrong this thread was also not up here then. ðŸ˜•

Oh God, the Mods of this forum *shakes head*

Everytime we try to talk out our differences, get face to face with each other and start discussing they come and close the topic. Do you realize that is the very reason why people still are at each others throat? Closing the topic WILL NOT solve anything, it doesn't help you either, it only makes it look like as if you don't want us to speak and question you, as if you're trying to repress our opinions cause you just don't wanna listen!

Fine do that, close every topic in which people start questioning you and each other but then get ready for all the more snide and sarcastic comments from both ends to each other and even you..jab bolne nahi doge toh obviously people will do that! 

Let people speak their minds and let them change their opinions about each other, forgod sake, warna banate raho warning threads or dete raho warnings...but let me tell you it will always end like this if you don't let people speak, its never going to help any of you or us! 

I'll still say the same you shouldn't have closed that topic, closing the topic just disturbed the momentum of the entire discussion and it was very well related to the warning given in that topic so closing that topic didn't made any sense!
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
-Shankar- thumbnail
If only there was a thread like this to Ekta ðŸ˜”
devashree_h thumbnail
Sorry Jia, my brain ðŸ˜† I read it wrong.Edited by devashree_h - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: devashree_h

Sorry Jia, my brain ðŸ˜† I read it wrong.

Wohi toh, I was just scratching my head wondering what you was referring to. ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜† thats okay, no biggie. ðŸ˜›